I will review your story! <33

heres mine
its called “black hearts, golden desires”

reading right now! sorry for the wait its just there is so many people lol

I honestly rlllly want to make a story but i dont know how. I dont know here to click to start. Can you help me? :sweat_smile:

Here’s my story if you want to give it a try/review!

Title: By All Means: Trent Academy
Description:
Welcome to Trent Academy, A highly-ranked assassin academy. You come to prove you’re a great assassin. But, It’s going to be hard when you’re on C team with Aiden Reid.
Story Type: Ink
Genre: Action/Romance
Cover outlines: episoderosella
Cover:
canvaa
Link :point_down:t3:

Instagram :point_right:t3: @Jaz.Writess

Thx for this thread :grimacing:

1 Like

okay so this isn’t the place to make stories this is just the forums website for questions and stuff so what you do is search episode interactive and then it should say create story and then you have to create an account and then click new story and it should be pretty straight forward from there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay so I just finished episode 2 and so far I absolutely love it the characters are so amazing in fact I didn’t change amanda at all because I thought she looked amazing :joy: I will definitely keep reading this story. One thing tho is a did find a few little spelling mistakes do just go over the script a couple times if you wanna but thats pretty much it I love it so far :slight_smile:

I tried but it says i need a laptop. Am i supposed to download episode on my laptop?

Author name: Jannah Jackson
Story Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Short Summary:
New Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone? Or die in vain?

Old Description:
Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? FullCC/MiniGames/Tappables
Did you follow me on Instagram: I don’t have Episode related insta account though.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288
How many episodes does it has: 6/7 published
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story)

Additional Info:

1. Chapters are generally slightly longer than most episode stories…given because of the nature of the plot.

Hi! Can I request a story review for more than one story? :slight_smile:

I would like to you to review my first chapter :slight_smile:
Focus on plot/directing and correct me if there are any tragic grammar mistakes :sweat_smile:
Right Beside you
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Her aunt, who wants the best for her, decides to send her into an Eating Recovery Center. [SEMI CC/LL/POINTS]
Episodes : 1
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available, but limited
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

RBY.png

Hi!! Wowow thanks so much for creating this thread and for the support :’) I hope you have the time to check out mine as well! Please feel free to be as honest as possible hehe.

TITLE: HEARTSTRINGS ATTACHED
AUTHOR: PIKI
GENRE: FANTASY/ DRAMA/ ROMANCE
STYLE: Limelight
SUMMARY: Rewind, Relive, and Revive. A story about the encounters of love, friendship, betrayal, and… TIME MANIPULATION! Unravel the string of truths embedded in time w/ the top-dog team.
CHAPTERS: 3 Chapters (ongoing)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4666281065250816
INSTAGRAM: @piki.episode

Hi, thank you for making this thread!
I’d love if you’d review my story! Here are the details:

Title: Sidereal
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight
Blurb: An unlikely turn of events brings Dahlia from outer space to outside Felix’s window. Join them on their star-crossed journey as they cherish the wonders of being worlds apart.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5063859204587520

The covers~

cover
coverrrrrr%20(1)

Thank you so much! :heartbeat:

Hey hun! Here’s my first story in LL. I hope you like reviewing it. I honestly have no idea how good or bad it is. and ty hun for doing this. I need all help I can get for now.

I just published it today. and it has only one chapter released for now.

Here’s the description:

"No matter how much you try to run away from it, it will keep on chasing you forever." Join Lucy, on her struggle against her abusive past and her perseverance for a better future." Art scenes + Choices matter

Here’s the cover:

Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4667930276331520

• This story contains action, drama and romance. Just a twist that the MC is an Indian who lives in new york but moves back to India after she graduates her high school due to some remnant past in new york. so things will be different from the normal ones.

Roy this is great! <3

Thank you :blush:

Hi, we’d like a review please!
Author(s): Bbygirlbrooks & kawaii_patience
Title of story: The Wrong Kind of Love
How many chapters your story has: 3
Style of story: INK
Customization included?: Yes!!
Description: Being an all-powerful princess can be good and bad, especially when you die and get sent to hell! What kind of affections and dangers await you in this place of misery?
Genre: Fantasy/Romance

Hi can you give me a review?

Title: The Society (of Haverford)
Author: Scarlett:
Desc: Romeo of the House of Blue Eagle meets Juliette of the House Red Sparrow. One from fraternity, one from sorority & both despise one another.
CC ⁠— Choices Matter ⁠— LIMELIGHT

link:

The_Society_Vq_posterThumb_3hA7iMsZWV

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.