I will review your story for a review

Hi everyone, it’s me again.:heart:
I created this thread for all the new story writers like me, who would like second opinions, new readers and followers (insta and episode).
So here is what we’re going to do:
You can read my story, send me screenshots on instagram, I’ll do the same (honesty) and only then we’re going to give each others reviews🥰!!
If you have a lot of followers, you can give me or others a shoutout cause everyone deserves the chance…
so here my story and don’t hesitate to put your story down below⤵️

Name of your Story: WHAT IT
Genre: Drama and Romance
Description: The guy you loved betrayed you, at least you think so.
Are you going to move on or try to win him back over? And at what cost?
Your Author Name: Riley
Your IG handle (if you have it): Judiths_episode
Link of your story: https://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6255646867652608

2 Likes

Hey girl and Thank you for this thread. I would love to do review for review with you! Here is my story
Title : Life in Demby
Author : Megz_episode
Description : The new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes So far 13
Style INK
Genre : drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5842077707730944

Do you have instagram?
I could follow you there and we can discuss terms! :heart:

1 Like

Yes my insta is megz_episode7997

Story: The Red Curtain
Genre: Drama
Description: Step into the shoes of a teenage boy and try to find your own voice in lyrical opera, friendship, love and family…
Author Name: Grottino
Link:

Heyy!
I’ll read your story as soon as you send me screenshots (as proof that you read mine) :blush:!
We’ll do the review then…
Thanks

1 Like

Sure, it may take a while tho, is that ok?

Sure, I’ve got wait for my passes to refill anyway😂

1 Like

I mean a couple of days or so

I’ll text you the review on instagram

I don’t have ig, you can text it here

Hey! Let’s do a r4r and review 4 review :sunglasses:

Instagram: @angell.stories

Name: Me Or He?

Genre: Romance/Drama

Author: Angel

Style: Limelight

Lenght: 6 chapters out (more to come)

Plot: Avery was basically locked up her whole life, forced to be the perfect daugher. But one day her dad gives her a deal - uncontrolled freedom and a dream job in exchange for remaining ”perfect”. How hard could it be to stay the same when you’ve been like this your whole life? Turns out it’s way harder when there’s an arrogant guy who always ends up crossing your path and uexpected bad things are starting to happen…

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648640500334592

If you have a problem with links, you can try searching “me, or, he” separated with commas.

Hey can u do mine please?
Name: Worst Served Cold
Genre: Romance + Mystery
Description: Hailey Crawford. An innocent women living a normal life. Or is she? Unleash the facade that masks the true dirt that’s happening in Hailey’s life, all while balancing a fluctuating romance with the finest bachelor, THE Leon Hendrix. Who is who and what is what? Remember, revenge is NOT a dish best served cold.

Link:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.