I will review your story! (LIMELIGHT ONLY){IN HOLD}

Hi I will review any LIMELIGHT story for free. I will read the first chapter and give you constructive criticism.:heart:

Currently in hold to catch up. As soon as I have read and reviewed everyone’s on the following list I will take more review requests xx

Waiting list:
-Looking in a mirror
-The Star Necklace
-Never say Never
-Sidereal
-Regrets and Threats
-Where the Shadows Belong

3 Likes

What do you say about a story in Limelight style but mostly Spotlight instead of Cinematic? :sneezing_face:

If that’s a go, here’s a story of mine, called i-Robin.

Thank you!!

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 6/7
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

Yes I will still review it :blush:

1 Like

I will review it :blush::heart:

So I read the first chapter of your story, It had a really good story plot and the chapter length was good. One thing I will say is that it was less visual and more narration which is completely up to you if you prefer it that way (I personally prefer visual). Over all I think it shows great great potential and is definitely worth reading😊

1 Like

So it started off really confusing but then it started to make more sense but it was still a bit confusing. The directing however was amazing I loved the zooms and panning!

1 Like

Ahahaha n wrres

Hey! Do you mind reviewing the first episode of my story? :upside_down_face:
I just finished it and I think it’s quite alright :sweat_smile:

Yes of course just send me the link or details :heart::blush:

1 Like

i would love a review!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 7 (To be continued…)

Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

1 Like

I’ve already read your story and MY GOSH! It is amazing! The backgrounds, overlays, mini-games, directing and speech, all of it is so brilliant! I love it and it is one of my favorite stories I’ve read! I would recommend it to anyone and can’t wait for chapter 8! :smile::heart:

1 Like

omg thank you so much! i really appreciate it! :star_struck::heart:

1 Like

No problemat all :blush::heart:

1 Like

Hey! Do you have time for a review? If so then, here are the deets:

Title: Feminism
Author: Maria P. Whiberlli
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight, Cinematic
Description: Five women whose rights have been taken away from them. Five pieces that will change the law. Men and Women will be equals once all pieces have been found.
Additional notes: There are a few spelling mistakes that I already took care of but can’t update otherwise it would upload an unfinished episode. Fell free to say them anyway cause there might be some that went unnoticed.

Thank you for your time

1 Like

I will definitely read that and have your review soon xo

1 Like

I read the first chapter, it was really good and had a powerful message. There were a couple of spelling, grammar and directing mistakes but except for that it was amazing!:blush::blush:

Get so I was reading your story and it started off great but then when it got to the clothes shop with the tappable overlay, it didn’t work xx

I would love for you to review my story it’s my first story and I would really like some advice to make it better
Story Title: Looking in a mirror
Author: Nikkiyah
Genre: Romance
Description: It’s hard being you, you have a single mother and everywhere you go your the odd one out. What happens when you get the chance to live another life?

2 Likes

I will review it as soon as possible xx