I will try to guess your personality!

Username (for organization): Chocolate_Mama
Favourite genre: Drama
Favourite season: Fall
Favourite book: The Color Purple (so many books though that I like :joy:)
Favorite colour: Purple
Do you believe in fate?: Yeah I mean especially when it comes down to meeting certain people as well.

1 Like

Username: FreakyEvilMargs (on forums?)
Fav genre: Comedy
Fav season: Spring
Fav book: Funny Girl by Besty Bird
Fav color: blue
Do you believe in fate: Of course, who doesn’t?

1 Like

You’re sweet and nice person and people like talking to you. You’re a bit naive, but also funny and you can fix awkward moments with your jokes or just random questions.

How close am I? :see_no_evil:

1 Like

You’re funny and talkative person, but can be annoying sometimes. Your conversations are pleasant and everyone loves talking to you.

1 Like

Omg how did you do that?! That is basically exactly like me. I wouldn’t say naive but I am still young. This is so cool lol! Thank you!

1 Like

HOW DID YOU…WHAT?! Oh my chocolate you’re 110% right! I mean…how?! Wow you’re amazing!

2 Likes

You’re cheerful person and there’s a small chance you feel down. You like to laugh and be around funny people. You like having attention and can be a bit dreamy, and you believe there’s something special waiting for you.

1 Like

I should be sleeping lol, but I’m curious to see if you get me :grin:

Username (for organization): goth.gaia
Favourite genre: Drama
Favourite season: Fall, but I also like Winter
Favourite book: Every Last Word
Favorite colour: Periwinkle, black
Do you believe in fate?: Sure!

1 Like

You’re calm and stable person. You almost never loose control or ‘go crazy’. You sometimes want something more to happen in your life. You have loyal friends, but sometimes they don’t feel like real friends.

Username: Kocoa
Favourite Genre: Fantasy
Favourite Season: Autumn/Fall
Favourite Book: It’s not too popular but it’s (Counting By 7s)
Favourite Colour: Pastel Blue
Do you believe in fate: Yeah

1 Like

Username: @Skyye
Favourite genre: Comedy (only if its actually funny)
Favourite season: Winter since I actually want to try to feel hows it like to step on snow (So my country practically doesnt have snow)
Favourite book: Hunger Games! :two_hearts: I sound like a kid but I like Geronimo Stilton too it seems fun :see_no_evil:
Favorite colour: Maroon/Pastel colours
Do you believe in fate?: That depends tho, if 2 people meet in such a timing time or a coincidence then thats how I believe in fate

VERY :hushed: This is 100% me wtf, nice job!

2 Likes

You’re quite a dreamer and want something bigger to happen in your life. You’re calm and like to stay away from trouble, but you will fight for your friends if needed. You like to stay at home.

You feel like your life is plain. You want more friends, and a lover (if you don’t have one). You sometimes think you’re boring and no one likes you (like a friend) but there’s always someone who cheers you up. You can sometimes feel down, but you get up quickly!

Yes! I feel like my life is plain, I kind of dont want a lover and yes I want more friends! I feel like im boring but no one cheers me up :confused: Also yess I get up quickly! So its kind of a 50/50 true :slight_smile:

I suggest you try to talk to some people!

I already have alot of friends which alot doesnt like me, so about 50/50 in my class likes me so thats a great news kinda

1 Like

Omg that’s actually perfect :grin:

1 Like

Username: kitty4322
Favourite genre: Romance and drama
Favourite season: Summer
Favourite book: I don’t like reading books.
Favorite colour: Black and bright red
Do you believe in fate?: I have no idea.

Username: Forever1201
Favorite genre: Drama
Favorite season: Summer
Favorite book: Avalonia Chronicles
Favorite color: Purple
Do you believe in fate: Yes