I would like to read storys with Bad girls and spys

Hey everyone… i was wondering if any of you knew some good storys with Bad girls in them and spys. If so lemme know :slightly_smiling_face:
thanks!

Well, I know this story called “SPY Girls” written by Mohini. I’ve neever actually read the story, but from this description, I think it’s what your looking for

Thanks for the sugestion! i’ll look it up

Okay. Tell me if you like it!

will do!

Moved to Promote Your Story since it’s about story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Did you read it yet, what did you think?

Well I thought it was ok. the style of writing they used was not my style and i kinda found the plot a little boring…

Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t read the story so I didn’t know. I just saw spy and it just came to me. Sorry again!

Don’t be sorry! even if you didn’t read it you still gave me a suggestion!

Hey, I feel bad jumping in and recommending my own story but the title of this thread really grabbed my attention and my story “Reformed” might be something that you’d like. The title refers to my MC, a “reformed” bad girl except she might not be quite as reformed as she leads people to believe…

I’m not sure if it’s exactly what you’re looking for but you could always give it a go :woman_shrugging: you also might not understand why I thought of my own story when I saw this thread until quite a way in either…

Here’s a link if you’re interested: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4696324662099968

Xx

your story sounds great! thanks!

No problem! I hope you enjoy it if you decide to check it out Xx