I would like to share with you my story, guys <3

Hey! Thank you for being here! I just want to share with you my story, who knows, may be you will like it :wink:
You can also send me your link, if I get curious about your story, I will check it as well and leave you some feedbacks :slight_smile:
So, here we are!
Title: The Eyes of The Moon
Author: Julia
Genre: Fantasy
Style : Ink
Description: Kate is a girl from an ancient family. She has it all - powers, strange appearance and loneliness she’s used to. Until she met him, but who is he? Is he a friend or an enemy?
Instagram: @juliaepsd
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5366701027360768
White_eyes_pu_posterImage_qgDs4l3D9c

Im not really into the fantasy stories, but I’ll definitely check out ur story.

1 Like

Thank you! I hope I won’t disappoint you :grinning::kissing_heart:

1 Like

No prob! And Im kinda disappointed, I didn’t like the story line at all. IM KIDDING! I liked your story, I usually don’t read stories like yours. I like the story line and your directing/coding skills are really good. Im glad I was able to customize her at least a little alittle, good luck with your story

Lol, you scared me :rofl:
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Lol, sorry was in the mood to mess with someone sorry of I was to harsh. But I honestly do like your story. In general fantasy stories I don’t always typically enjoy so I might not continue reading. But I did like the story line and the directing. I’ll definitely recommend your story though! Sorry if this doesn’t make sense lol.

1 Like

It’s totally okay, everyone has own tastes. But now I know that someone who doesn’t like the fantasy stories can actually like mine and it’s enough for me to smile :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiley:

1 Like

Tittle: Search for love.
Author Name: Sigma.fr
Intagram: Sigma.fr.writes
Story Description :Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Genre: Drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

Demi_Lovato_vntq_posterThumb_Z4adJo0w9J

1 Like