I would love a free art from you CLOSED

I would love if someone can make me a free art , I would really appreciate it :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

3 Likes

You can check out ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น:sparkles::smiling_imp::crystal_ball: I would love to help u or u can check out the other very talented artist

2 Likes

What exactly do you need?

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

@Miss.Kay.Kay
Heyy, I know you are looking for art scenes, but if you want I can make mood boards for your story characters to display their physical characteristics along with displaying what their aesthetics are. I make them for free and all it takes is to fill out a form.
โŸถMood Board FormโŸต
If you are interested please fill out the form, it wonโ€™t take more than 3 minutes.

Okay Iโ€™m new to these things but can you please explain what are those

1 Like

In the form I have given a video of examples you can check that out!!
When u press next you can check them out

@Miss.Kay.Kay Here is all the work Iโ€™ve done till now.
It should give you an idea about what mood boards are :blush: :blush:

Character Mood Boards

Okay thank you I will fill out the form today , but does people put they in there story

1 Like

This is just a way to promote your story mainly on instagram and to show your followers what your story characters are like

Ohk well thank you so much for your help your so kind

1 Like

I just fill out the forms

1 Like