I would love some recommendations! :)

Hello! I am looking for some really good directing LGBTQ+ stories mostly focused on gay relationships and stuff so yeah if you know some good ones or you have a story that you made yourself don’t be afraid to recommend it! And happy Halloween beforehand :jack_o_lantern::heart:

7 Likes

I have this one if it interests you. It focuses on each of the family members.

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 (more coming)
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

1 Like

Also:
Soulless by tldax
Queer: misleading by kylie
Love intruder by nicky valentina
Be mind-feel by empress vanessa
Adventure awaits by Latin salad
The boogeynan by jiangshi
Wrong number by raven
Power play by ren

My story doesn’t have LGBT relationships as a main, but there is a good representation and there’s more LGBT scenes coming in the future (it’s main focus of episode 6 without spoiling too much!).

If you decide to give my story a go, I hope you enjoy it!

Reveal: Hunter Moon by @agatya.episode
Genre : Drama, Romance, Fantasy
Description : Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month that can change the face of the world as we know it. Will they be able to come together, or are some wounds too deep to heal?

LL, Full CC for MC and LI, one LI, choice of MC - each MC comes with their unique scenes and storyline only available to them.

The story takes place in a different world and is filled with Slavic mythological creatures!

Ooo thank you I’ll check it out!

1 Like

This is my story, if you love a murder mystery.

Title: All United
Author: Laura :woman_technologist:
Instagram: @_laura_episode

Description: As you return from the summer holidays, your close friend ends up dead. So secrets, drama, jealousy, love and new friendships unleash. Including a new murderer.[CC, Art scenes]

Episodes: 5 (on going…)
Genre: Mystery/Drama
Style: Limelight

Also Includes:

• Mini games
  • Advanced Directing
  • Point System/Choices Matter
  • Art Scenes
  • Full Customization

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955812923211776

Hey you could check out my new story!
Story Title: Loving Lion

Author: Phoebexxleigh
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 5 (More coming soon)
Description: Arabella has always lived in fear of the man she once loved, what happens when a not so innocent hero saves her from living a nightmare?
(mafia)
Instagram: Phoebexxepisode
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5247671145791488

Queer Stories with Gay Relationships:

3 Likes

Hey I know some :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Thin Blue Line
    It’s about the story of Gabe, a guy who’s discovering his sexuality but with the difficulty of having a super strict and religious family

• Sweet Nothings
    Discover the stories of the neighbors of a street way. Everyone with his own story and sexuality

• Make me stay

• little things

• think out loud

• the red curtain

1 Like

Tysm :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks so much :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the thread! I am promoting my new story with advanced directing, and gender customizable LIs! If you play the WLW routes, all five main characters are part of the LGBTQ+ community.

I am promoting my new story, Ghost of a Chance.

Genre: Mystery with a side of Romance
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
A fatal car accident saddles you with a ghostly presence and the obligation to solve a murder. Do you and your friends have any chance of catching a killer?
CC+ART+2 LIs+LGBT+MINIGAMES

I am open to doing R4Rs! Thanks in advance :relaxed: