I would LOVE to promote your story on my Instagram! 🥳❤

Heyyy everyone!! :raising_hand_woman::heart:
It’s Adiba Anjum! :hugs: I am as friendly as I can ever be! :blush:
So, I am here today to share my published story with you guys, which is “Queen B Diaries!” :party_time:
Remember, I said my story isn’t complete yet? :joy: Well, it’s complete noww!! :sunglasses: :joy::heart:

Some lovely friends who are a special part of my story.>3 sorry if you didn't wanna be tagged :(

@MMG @amber.writes @FoxyLolz @pri.2112 @N_Olivia @DOVE6 @Creole_KareBear @Your_girl.kay @gmuffen :blob_hearts:
Additional tags: @LanaRose @iag1690 @episodemichi

5157751736df4763750fbe9396e106b920180532_2_297x500

Now, I would like to do a r4r with you guys!! I would LOVE to check your stories out! :hugs:
Not only that, I will give ALL your stories a shoutout on my Instagram story :partying_face:
So, what are you waiting for? Drop your stories down below!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :point_down:

But you have to follow these rules, guys! :heart: Or else I won’t read your stories , because you broke the rule! :triumph:

RULES:

1. Follow me on Instagram : @aa_writes_episode
    If you guys, follow me, then unfollow later, then I’ll NOT promote your stories ! :pleading_face:

2. Fill up the form below!
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7DCtUJfNDM0qVtd0sANip9-OblrEjY5OAf9VTmVUODTl0qg/viewform?usp=pp_url

3. If you have finished reading my story, then YOU HAVE to pm me screenshots…either by sending me a personal message** here, or dm me on my Instagram :@aa_writes_episode**

4. I will read all your stories one by one, so don’t pressurize me…I am a genuine reader, I promise! :hugs::heart:

So excited to read your stories guys! :star_struck::blob_hearts:
Thank you soo much ! Love you all! :hugs::heart::heart:

Waiting List:

Screenshots received :hearts: :

14 Likes

Heeyy Adii!!! I had started reading your story and its AMAZING :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Since I don’t have any stories or I don’t even have Instagram I will just read it and tell my friends to read it too :heart:

2 Likes

@N_Olivia :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yeahhhh :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

PM? :sob:

2 Likes

Okay wait

2 Likes

heyyy…dw…I just tagged you all cuz you’re all a special part of my story :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Ooohhh I will read your story just tomorrow because I am having dinner soon and sleeping :heart:

2 Likes

Heyy! I’m definitely gonna read ur story looks super intriguing I would follow you but I don’t have instagram:(

2 Likes

that’s okayy sis…You are reading mys tory…that is enough for me :blush::hugs::heart:
also…i gave you credit for the outfits! Thanks! :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Yayy!! My story isn’t out yet, as I"m working on the last chapter, but I"ll read yours anyway!

2 Likes

Aww…ty loveee! Means a lott! :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Yes, I am great :relieved:
Jkjk

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread, lovely! :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 6 and more coming soon

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

Aww…ty girl! :hugs:
I’ll surely read it! :heart:
did you fill up the form? Cuz I need to give a shoutout …:blush:

Thanks for this thread

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 13

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

1 Like

Hello episode lovers! It has been a month or so since I have published my first story ever, and I am so thankful for the 27 people who chose to give my story a chance <3 If you are reading this right now, you will know that I still haven’t given up on promoting my story to the episode world! And I am hoping that you will choose to give my story a chance (that lowkey didn’t make sense but I think you get what I mean lol). I tried so hard to create the best version of what I think the ‘perfect story’ is, and it may not be the perfect story to you, but in my eyes, the perfect story has many flaws, flaws that should be appreciated because they are what reality is, and to me that is perfect. So again, please give my story a try, if you like it, that’s amazing! And if you don’t, that is okay, because I have read some stories that I didn’t enjoy as much as others did, and I understand that not everyone will like the same thing <3 Here is my story…

(also would love to do a r4r with you @adilistic.stories)

1 Like

I just filled out the form but here’s an extra copy in case you need it :purple_heart:
Title: Espionage
Author: Simply_Sophie
Style: Ink
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance,
Main Genre: Action
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 1 (but won’t be able to choose)
Cover:
Espionage_tL_posterThumb_tbQTOhK7nX
Story description: Aiden is a lethal CIA agent on the battle field, but on a team of the worlds best? While taking down an international threat romance, drama and the past catch up…

Instagram: Sophieb_epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6634773654208512

1 Like

Hey, thanks for this thread❤. Hope you give my story a chance and I would love it if you gave my story a shoutout💞
Title: Stay Forever
Genre: Romance
Author: Junaha
Instagram: @episode_jun
Style: Limelight
Customization: Full customization of both Mc and Li
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5087044710891520
Description : When the future heir of Cosa Nostra falls in love with his target , the daughter of an FBI agent, all hells break loose. Will their love be strong enough to last against the differences of their worlds or will they be caught in the crossfire awaiting them ? P:s Get ready for an emotional ride

Stay safe and do let me know if you like it :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! here’s my story!

Title: Top Designer
Author: Rocky
Description: As an aspiring fashion designer, your dream to win a fashion competition show is held at risk when you receive a text message that would change your life forever. [LL/CC/LGBT/M&F]
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (Continued)
Minigames | Point system | Male & Female | Choices matter | Money mechanic

Story link

1 Like