I would love to read your story! READ FOR READ (Closed for now)

Hello hello! I would really like to do a R4R with you if you are interested! :blush:

Find the informations down below :

Story : Not so different
Author : Chocola
Description : You don’t look alike and you are not from the same world, but does it mean that it is impossible to fall in love ? You are not so different after all. (Customize your characters)
Genres : Fantasy, romance :heart:
Current chapters : 5 - More episodes coming soon!

Follow me on IG : @Chocola.writes
Here is the link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5825304560599040

1 Like

Would love to! Let’s do 5x5! X

1 Like

Hi I have just uploaded the first 4 chapters of my story ,“Unexplored perspectives”, and i would really like your opinion on them if you want. It’s a romance LL story with some drama too. The description : “When life becomes dull and plain she only wants to start feeling again. Will the chaos bring her happiness or only more trouble to get out from?” Hope you’ll enjoy it , thank you in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5673075430064128

1 Like

Of course! Would you like to do 4x4 read for read?

Of course I would love too​:revolving_hearts::star_struck: dm me on insta @lilith_writes so we can talk and share our stories💞

1 Like

Thank you for opening this thread! :grinning: I would love to do a r4r with you.

Title : My Three Wishes

By Odessa

Genre : Romance (with Drama)

Style : Ink

Episodes : 9 (On Going)

Would like to do 6x6 :blush:

Instagram : @odessa_episode

Description : Morgan is a shy, sweet girl who has had a tragic past, but she tried real hard to forget that past and push it away. But when she reconnects with Conner, a childhood love, the past will slowly creep back into her life. As she stands between the past and Conner, she will have to make a choice: will she stay stuck in the past, or move towards the future.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6623295514148864

1 Like

I can do r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Hey everyone! Thanks for the thread.I am a new author. I’d like to do r4r. Do let me know if you’re up for it! .

Title : Don’t Go,I need your love
Author :nurella
Style :LL
Genre :Drama,Young-Adult Romance,Comedy
IG :nurunkitapdunyasi
Description :Defne begins a dangerous game by agreeing with her enemy to win over her ex-boyfriend Alex.İs it really going to be Alex that she wants to win at the end of this love-lust game?
Story Link : episodeinteractive.com/s/5249677170245632

(I’d be really happy if you’d take a look at my story)

1 Like

Currently pretty busy but I can start reading in 3 days!! How many chapters do you want to read? X

1 Like

I am for sure up for it! I’m currently pretty busy though, so I can only start reading in 3 days. I suppose you have three chapters out since you said you’re a new author so let’s do 3x3! If you have published more chapters I’m ofc willing to read more, let me know! <3

1 Like

Okay :slight_smile: When I finished reading your story,I will send you screenshots.
You can do same (if you want)

1 Like

I’ve only got 3 so is 3x3 okay? Send the ss and I’ll start (I’m kinda just sick of being ghosted)

3 Likes

I will! Thanks! X

1 Like

3x3 is great! And yeah I get it, I got ghosted before too so I’ll read first, that’s okay :))

1 Like

Done reading your story, as promised!
I really like the plot so far! Your coding is pretty good as well!! If I can give you a tip, try to maybe slow down the story a bit. Sometimes the scenes move really fast, maybe put some @pause for a beat ‘s to let the reader breath for a moment :)) that’s just my opinion but I did really enjoy the story! Hope you continue :))

Here are the screenshots x

Summary

1 Like

I’m done reading your story!! I liked the storyplot! Thank you for doing read for read with me :))

Summary

1 Like

I read your story.Thanks for r4r :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m starting your story as soon as I can and will get back to you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! <3