I would love to read your story! READ FOR READ (Closed for now)

Hi guys!!
I would love to read all your stories so if you want to do a read for read comment your story details down below! Please put the title, author, insta if you have one, cover, link and how many chapters you want me to read (max 6 bc I have 6 published), so I can make sure I read the right story :))

If youโ€™re done reading my story, just comment screenshots of the chapters you read and then Iโ€™ll start reading yours! I do it this way bc there are some people who disappear after their story has been read and I just think itโ€™s unfair. I really donโ€™t mind reading your story but if you make a promise, I think itโ€™s pretty normal to keep it rather than just disappearing. So: I promise to read your story after you read mine :))

Hereโ€™s my info:
Title: Three Empty Words
Authors: Sophia and Eleonor || insta: @sopheonor
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5372617593847808
Cover:

<3 Eleonor

11 Likes

Hi! I would love to do r4rโœจ

My IG:@epi.ksu

Reveal: Our little secret

GENRE: Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things donโ€™t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

โ€ขFull CC

โ€ขOne LI

โ€ขSounds & Music

โ€ขPoint System, Choices matter, Mini games

1 Like

Is This Me? Release!!

6 chapters Out Now!!

2 Stories: Is This Me? (M) Is This Me? (F) You can choose which you prefer to read!
Synopsis:

With a dark past, itโ€™s hard to look forward to a bright future. But I canโ€™t live in the past anymore. I need to know who I am. What I am. I need to know Is This Me?

No CC, Some sound/music

Follow me on Instagram @deedee.writes

Is This Me? (F) LINK & COVER

FCOVER
Is This Me? (M) LINK & COVER

MCOVER
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

1 Like

Great! Just send the ss when youโ€™re done reading then Iโ€™ll get started on yours :))

1 Like

Would you like to do a read for read 6x6 then?

Title: Reveal: The Redo
Limelight
3 episodes more soon!!!
Drama/Romance
Londyn is an average 19 year girl except for one thing, sheโ€™s actually 36. Can Londyn keep her double life hidden long enough to live out her second chance? Choices matter, full CC, 2 love interests

1 Like

Hey lovely! Iโ€™m publishing my sixth chapter later today, letโ€™s do 6x6!

Title : False Faรงades
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: Five
Author: Nala
Instagram: nala.episode
Description:
Follow Kennedy as she unearths the truth behind her motherโ€™s murder with help from a handsome stranger and an old flame. Fully customizable characters, two love interests, and choices matter!
Recommended For: Fans of romance, mystery, whodunits, and everything in-between.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4834815510249472
Cover:

1 Like

Hello! Congrats and good luck with your story! :hugs:
I have 5 chapters, 6 will be out on monday or tuesday. If you wanna do R4R with my story, let me know via pm or dm, please. :blush:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! You up for 3x3?

1 Like

Great! Let me know when youโ€™re finished x

Iโ€™ll follow you on insta and weโ€™ll discuss the rfr there :))

1 Like

Title : Reveal: Introspection
Authors : A C Mercury insta: @anusky.episode
Genre : Drama
Style : Limelight
Link :

Cover:
1 Like

Hi! How many chapters have you published yet? If you have six, we can do 6x6 if you want?

I have 3 so I prefer doing 3x3. Is that okay?

1 Like

Works for me! Send me the ss when youโ€™re done then Iโ€™ll start reading yours :))

Cool! You will have to wait a few hours cause I donโ€™t have passes haha

1 Like

No worries, take your time haha

1 Like

Hey lovely! Just finished chapter six (and did a quick scribble on top so no one could steal it), I love it and I love the adorable outros with you and your sister! Excited to read more :two_hearts:

1 Like

love the cover. who made it ?

also why do it have a picture of Ursula in the cornor, isnt she copyrighted for Disney?

Thanks! Iโ€™m glad you liked it :)) Iโ€™ll get started on yours right away! X