I would LOVE to review/rate your story

Hey! I would appreciate if you could review my story when you can.
Title: Fantastical: Just Ordinary
Author: S.S Belle
Description: You ran away after a fatal accident expecting a fresh start. But, now you need to figure out who he is and what you are. But remember, nothing is Just as Ordinary as it seems.
Cover Art:

1 Like

Name of story: Hooked
Authors name: Grudge
8 Episodes (ongoing) :hugs:

LINK hooked

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™d love to get a review! Hereā€™s my story info:
Title: Over Before You Know It
Authorā€™s name: Lizard

I gotta warn you, the story is kind of heavy. Itā€™s about two friends making a suicide pact to go to the Grand Canyon. If thatā€™s a touchy subject for you, I donā€™t mind if you donā€™t read it.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6584190301765632

Hey! I`d love a review on my story.

Story : Let the demon inside
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood because of you brother. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural freinds?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

*FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE, AND Iā€™M HALFWAY DONE THE SECOND

Description:
Being the daughter of Zeus isnā€™t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally.

LINK:

SMALL COVER:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

LARGE COVER:

I am SO sorry! I apologize so much! I have gone through a lot the last couple of months and have now been able to get everything back to normal. I WILL continue to review these stories! strong text

1 Like

Hereā€™s my story, I would love to get a review!

Story name: Plan B
Author: Madalynn
Chapters: 4
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: You have a past with prison break planning but now youā€™ve left that life behind. Until you meet a cocky but charming Braiden Duane, who asks your help. Will you be able to say no?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5679276948062208
Instagram: madalynn.episode

Alright! I have all 37 stories written down starting wish Best Friends!

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™d love it if you read my story :heart:
Story Name: Last Dance
Author Name: Mia B
Description: After her boyfriend cheated on her, Chloe tried to get a tiny revenge with the help of a stranger Logan but their relationship didnā€™t stop there.
Genre: Romance
Completion status More episodes coming

Type Ink
(Make sure to fully read it because it improves from a chapter to the next one.):heart::heart:

Hey! I donā€™t know if youā€™re still doing the reviews but hereā€™s mine!

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P MarroquĆ­n
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Description: Heather is trapped in a place were she canā€™t go out, but what happens when her best friend and his dead sister offer her a way to get out of there and start a brand new lifeā€¦! Whereā€™s your new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will you finally find answers to your past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360

Sent you a DM!

Sent a DM

Sent your review in a message!

THANK YOU! :heart:

Story Name: Simple to Chaos/Simply Chaotic
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and theyā€™re the names a gang member is calling for.

Includes
  • Sounds
    *Choices (different routes)
  • Thicc olā€™ plot
    *Character customization
  • Diversity
    *LGBTQ+
Sob Story 101

Iā€™m a new author starting off with 24 reads. Putting honest time and hard work Iā€™ve present you Simple to Chaos. My first Ink story that I wanted to flourish. So please, give it a try. :heart: :blush:

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-genre: Mystery, Thriller, Comedy,
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Clichebreaker

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

Hello! I really have enjoyed your story so far. I know the first few episodes are usually setting up the story and character introduction so I am giving half a point for the story/plot line since I donā€™t know exactly what you are going to do with the story but! Your directing is really good, I enjoyed the characters a lot. I love that you added a bit of Russion, Italian, and Spanish to the story to show some diversity. Its really cool. So far I will give it a 3.5/5 since I have not seen anything for choices so far. But I canā€™t wait to see what you do with this story :slight_smile: Keep it up!

HEY!!

Iā€™ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HEREā€™S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isnā€™t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hey there!

Thanks for making this thread! :blush:

A few days ago I published my first story. Iā€™m working on this story about a year and a half and now Iā€™m revamping the episodes before publishing.

In case you still do reviews and you have time here is my story.

I would appreciate it if you read it and give me your genuine feedback. :nerd_face:

English isnā€™t my first language, but Iā€™m trying my best.

Thank you in advance.

Title: Different Worlds
Author: dkr_episodes
Genre: Rom-Com
Description: That sassy mouth of yours, puts you in more trouble than you thought. Especially since Gabe Milinghton, a sexy jerk, has set his eyes on you. This ainā€™t be good, honey.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5829240774459392 1

I have NO idea why your story took SO long for me to read lol. But, I finally got through it! It has just been really busy for me and it took quite a bit longer then it should have. I will send you a DM. 4.5/5 girl! Iā€™ll send you more details in the DM.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY! Literally, it is awesome! I usually donā€™t like limelight stories (I donā€™t know why) but your directing was really well done and I couldnā€™t stop reading it. I canā€™t wait for it to continue! 5/5. You have a lot of choices, great character development, your grammar and directing are really good and the story is interesting.

Keep it up!

:slight_smile: Thank you so much for letting me review it.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes: It really means a lot to me! Glad you like it. :slight_smile:

1 Like