I would love to review your stories!

I would love to review your stories! The way I’m going to do the scores is out of 10 and I’ll state the reason why.

8 Likes

High School Days: Switched by Dancecomet please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this @GennieG!

Title: Motherly
Author: Drama_Club_Girl_25
Chapters: 12 (ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Description: Cassandra, a single mother, is left to raise 3 kids all by herself after her husband leaves her. Will she defy the odds? Or will she crack under the weight of all her stress?
Link; http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6083904828276736
Cover:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the thread!

Story Name: Deadly Game

Story Description: Your life takes a dark turn when you get chosen by a killer to play his deadly game. Will you be able to resolve the case, Detective? One thing is certain: chaos is closing in.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/512480921806438

Story Cover:

2 Likes

Here’s mine thanks for this thread.
story title You are my sunshine (limelight)
Author name -Faith Rose
Story Description Nick, a boy who used to have childhood cancer was a homeschool student. Samantha who has a learning disability what happens when they become each other Sunshine?
Number of chapters I have 11 chapters for limelight
Cover- IMG_20191224_210738_550
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6690020900798464

Can pm my review

1 Like

Sorry if I’m late here I’ve been sleeping. :eyes: I’ll be right back with your review!

Hi!
I would love a review!

Thanks!

1 Like

@Drama_club25 - Motherly

I read-only 5 episodes, but if you want I would love to continue to read it. I’m sorry if I sound harsh.:pleading_face:

Directing: 7/10
Characters: 10/10 (The Personality)
Plot: 9/10 (I like it)
Cover: 5/10 (Make it more attractive )
Title: 10/10
Description: 9/10

So when I first read the story the transitions isn’t smooth. The spot directing, you need to work on it. The scene where Cassandra’s husband left her was a bit rushed don’t you think so? There are tiny grammar mistakes. When Angela forced Cassandra to wear certain outfits, I mean it’s cute but it doesn’t make sense or matter in the story. Dameon popped out of nowhere in that scene lol, why did he enter the kitchen like it’s his home or something. Why didn’t Cassandra’s son go with them on their trip to Helen’s house? You need to put some spice into this story especially the first episode. 1-5 chapters that I’ve read are kind of boring and there really short. The default characters are the background characters you need to change them up a bit. Joshua all of a sudden offers Cassandra a job at the park? Maybe you could rewrite it if you want to it’s your story. :heart:

You should try practicing directing characters and zooms because it shows how much effort you put into this and gives the reader a better experience.

If you have a lack of motivation I’m here to help you

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re next, then @Faith.episode.cats, @Vendula and the person who messaged me will be my next one.

2 Likes

If you need help I’m always here for you!

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it :blush:

1 Like

Hey! Here is my story. You can check it out if you’d like.

Feel free to leave feedback on the forum, or DM me on instagram @bmc._.artz

Please be brutally honest!! I feel like I need to improve.

Story Information

❀ Title: The Flame Between Us

❀ Genre: Drama/romance

❀ Episodes: 5 so far (more on the way).

❀ Style: LL

❀ CC: Unfortunately, not :(. The character details correspond with the story line so unfortunately the two mc’s are NOT customizable. However, there is a chance to customize yourself later on.

❀ Short Summary: As young teenagers, Ellen and Andrew are inseparable. They’ve been with each other through thick and thin. Andrew is a rebellious kid and Ellen is a golden girl. One day his parents are sick of his actions and send him to boarding school. Ellen is devastated and wants to be with him. So she becomes rebellious too, and she tries everything to go to boarding school with him. After numerous attempts, Ellen gets sent to boarding school, halfway across the country, leaving her memories and feelings for Andrew behind. After a couple years, Ellen returns to her old school. There she is reunited with Andrew and she learns to be a better person. Ellen tries to win Andrew’s heart back, facing many obstacles. Can she win back his heart like she once did? Or will someone else sweep her off her feet in the process.

❀ Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5005532319514624

❀ Cover:

image image

Once again, thank you so much for this opportunity, and thank you for giving my story a read if you decide to. (Sorry if it’s bad and REALLY cliche.)

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

Thank you for this! I’m looking forward to your opinion :star_struck:

Information about my story
Story title: Forbidden Love
Name author (so me): Lili Star
Genre: Romance and comedy
Story style: INK
Story caption: Princess Amanda never thought that she would have feelings for a girl, which is forbidden. Until she met Vanessa, the gorgeous sister of prince Roberto who she has to marry.
Episodes: 11, but more are coming soon!
Important information: This is my first story, so it is not the best, but you can still enjoy it. There is no CC and not many choices.
Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288

My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
If you follow me, I will follow back :two_hearts:

Small cover:
85459d7379d64121a3654c169dbe715654cd2342_2_362x499

Large cover:*

@secrets.epi - A Deadly Game
I read episode 1 but I think I’ll message you and give you more feedback if you wish.

Directing: 9/10
Characters: 8/10
Cover: 10/10
Description: 9/10

You have an incredible score but there are a few mistakes. I didn’t score title and plot because it isn’t fair if I rate it even though I only read episode 1 but I’ll continue. The zooming is amazing but needs to be worked on. The overlays you’ve done I’ve seen the hard work you did, it’s on point. When Elena entered the door in the police station it looked like she was stuck because of that door overlay. Your rushing the scenes! The spot directing looks a bit funny. Maybe you could add some music in some scenes. The choices that matter is so decent. Elena’s friend I can define her personality, her traits but the others I need to see more of there identity.

I hope this helps I’ll give you more if you’d like. Just take it slow and steady. I can already imagine your story being in the trending section. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for doing this :hugs::heart:
So here is my story:
Author: AnjitaD
Title: Master of elements
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? (Time choices points system, adventure, fantasy, mystery and action)
Style: Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

1 Like

Hi, I want a review

1 Like

@Vendula - I MADE THE DEVIL CRY

Directing: 8/10
Cover: 9/10
Title: 8/10
Plot: 10/10
Description: 8/10
Characters: 9/10

The story is amazing, I love it but you need to work on the directing, make it clear, some of the zooms don’t fit in the characters. The overlays are well done but you could animate your intro. A few grammar mistakes. Now let’s talk about the kid who wore those Christmas pajamas. He looks like an adult or maybe he is but the scene wasn’t sad to me it was funny, don’t mind me though. Work on directing characters! The plot is pretty cool but maybe add some things to episode 1 because you need to have a good impression. I really like that the episodes are long :heart: I’m impressed.

You just have a few mistakes and also some of your dialogue isn’t necessary in some scenes.
The gun/fight scene needs to be fixed because it doesn’t look as epic.

Just message me if you have any questions because I’m here to help you!

@episode_elisastory - Mafia’s Queen Bee

Characters: 10/10 (The Personality)
Plot: 10/10 (the cliche is it’s about a mafia but continue to do the idea)
Cover: 6/10
Title: 6/10 (Make it unique)
Description: 8/10

Spot directing/any type of directing
Zooms
Speech bubbles need to be fix
Hailey is wearing outfits that reveal so much skin and she’s in SCHOOL. I like how you put so many outfit options!
Episodes are so short, make it a bit longer and if you don’t have any ideas on how to expand your scenes/episodes then message me.
The fight scene between Hailey’s best friend and her ex are unnecessary because they didn’t even fight, her ex popped out of nowhere. They walked away slowly because they didn’t expect Hailey to react that way. You can fix that scene if you wish but I love it. The default characters’ look needs to change and their name.

If you need help just message me, I’m sorry if I sound harsh to you! :heart:

1 Like