I would love to review your stories!

Thank you

1 Like

You can work on the cover for your story. Everything else is amazing, keep it up! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :hugs::heart: but you didn’t give the score :pleading_face: ?

1 Like

Thanks for doing this, here’s mine :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Title: Just Friends 4&5

Author: Emma

Genre: Drama/Romance/Mystery

Style: LL

Episodes: 5 released (more coming)

Description: Returned home after 1.5 year. People are not the same, but neither are you. But everything goes downhill when last year’s problems reappears.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for this thread! I’d be happy if you could review my story!

Title: Loving a Liar
Author: Vanessa H.
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Story Description: Angel’s a different person since something had changed. Evil, unkind, and no interest in other people’s feelings. Can love change anything? [Choices Matter; CC]
Published Episodes: 3
Cover:

Link:

1 Like

Directing: 9/10
Characters: 10/10 (The Personality)
Cover: 7/10
Topic: 9/10
Description: 9/10

You can still work on that cover. Try doing more animated zooms and directing those overlays are so slow maybe make it a bit faster. If you need help I’m right here, love!

1 Like

Sure I’d like that!

Thank you for the review, I needed to go over the story, so it’ll help me!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback :hugs::heartbeat:

1 Like

Directing: 8/10
Title: 10/10
Plot:10/10
Cover: 10/10

The spot directing, zooms, etc.

I really love your plot it’s extraordinary. The Ll doesn’t have to keep calling her ”shorty girl” just shorty or any other nickname. Some scenes are so cheesy or kind of cringe. Just think of what you would say in that situation, make it seem genuine. When the Mc and her brother went for brunch, can you change the background or do a few overlays because the overlays I see a problem with the layers. Maybe you can add background characters in that scene if possible. My favorite scene is when Mc’s friends just left her when her old friend slapped her, now that’s the spice. :fire:

Add a few background characters and direct there positions.

The scene where the main character and her brother went to the store, that looks hasty and not really a nice scene. There are many ways where the reader can meet the villain/side characters. This story is the bomb though, no lie!

1 Like

Directing: 7/10 (The spot directing, animated zooms, basic directing, etc)
Characters: 7/10 (The Personality)
Plot:???
Title: 9/10
Description: 7/10

You should at least make an intro that’s on point and not just a black screen with narration. The way you narrate, I guess it’s good. You’re giving me way too many details that don’t make any sense to me. Some characters look like the default characters and they don’t have any personality. You don’t have to but can you put background characters to make it genuine. The scenes are short and rushed. Take your time and just think about the problems that are happening in this scene. The tournament looks unrealistic and not as epic as I thought it would be. Especially the scene where the mc and some guy battle each other. That scene I don’t know what to say about that.

The main character is always winning and that’s not how it should be. The problem should be her struggling with something. The Mc needs to start small then achieve her goal if that’s what you’re heading for. It’s your story and your decision!

The date/dinner between the Ll and Mc is rushed and that’s not accurate. The background when the mc talked with her mother it looks like they’re in a restaurant. Are they supposed to be home? Why did you tell the reader to read the next episode to find out if she’s going to date the Ll? I mean is he really the love interest? There’s no spice in this story I need something to keep me interested not just to see if the Mc go on a date with the Ll.

I’m sorry if I was harsh on you, love! :pleading_face: I want your story to be the best thing anyone has ever read! If you need help I’m right here. This is your first chapter and you need to make a good impression.

Thanks for your time, love.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the review! I think I will go back and change it! I really appreciate the feedback. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Please read Magicka: Fortune Falls by Zanger!!

1 Like

@its.emmaepisode - just friends

Directing: 10/10
Plot: 10/10
Title: 10/10

You should give the readers hints of what’s about to happen but don’t make it too obvious. The reason I said that is because of the problem between the MC’s past and the Ll is confusing. Everything seems to be fine with me. I think you should let someone in the forums proofread your story. I absolutely love your story. The overlays are on point! If you need help I’m always here, love!

Your story is so underrated!:pleading_face:

1 Like

Hi! I would love to receive some feedback too. :heart_eyes:

Title: The Gifted
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Author: Anyi E.
Style: Limelight
Length: 4 chapters out (more episodes coming soon)
Story description:
Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up? (Choices/4LI/LGBT+/limited CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584

1 Like

Hi there, I hope you do reviews of unreleased stories too :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: In any case, I’ll leave mine down below. Take notice that I’m still in the process of retouching it, but I’d love some feedback;
Title: Breaking veil
Genre: Fantasy w some good ol Action
Author: Andreea
Length: 1 episode
Description: After tragedy strikes, you’re forced to go hiding on Earth. Old friends come back into the game, and you have one objective again; kill your father before he kills everyone else.

1 Like

@StarBright - Magicka: Fortune Falls

Directing: 8/10 (I love the tappable overlays)
Cover: 10/10
Title: 8/10
Characters: 9/10 (The Personality)
Plot:??? (It’s strange)
Description: 8/10

The scene with the stepdad and the sleepover and the camping trip while on the beach is just making me cringe or it doesn’t look as pleasant. Some scenes are needed to change because it doesn’t make sense to me. The storyline is kind of bad, I didn’t mean to be harsh with you but I don’t like the introduction either. It didn’t impress me or made me feel some type of way. The dialogue is so strange and confusing. The story about the legend that I kept reading is just not making sense to me. Maybe you should revamp the story and still go for the same plot but change things up a bit. I need the spice I don’t see any flavor. :eyes:

The spot directing, zooms, etc is what you should work on. I use https://www.storyplanner.com/ to plan my story, you should try it. :heart:

If you need help I’m right here, love! :pleading_face:

@v.h_episode - Loving a Liar

Directing: 8/10
Title: 9/10
Cover: 8/10
Plot: 10/10

I absolutely love your story it’s so good but the chapters need some spice into it. There kind of boring and interesting at the same time. I think you should add cliffhangers to your story so you can attract more people to read it. The directing is not bad I just wanted more spot directing and animated zooms could be nice if you want to add it. My favorite part is when the Ll and the Mc kissed at the gym but it was all a dream.

I appreciate the tappable overlays! Add more salt and pepper into those scenes to make it on :fire:

I love that you made the Mc a loner because not everybody has friends. It’s relatable or it seems genuine. It made meh sad :pleading_face:

You could plan your story at https://www.storyplanner.com/

1 Like

My Story! I have a new cover for my story but it’s in review at the moment

Title: A New World
Author: Darcy
Description: Amanda had rough times in her life due to her anxiety and depression. She tries to find out who she really is and free herself from the negativity with a little help from a friend.
Genre: Adventure
Chapters: 3 (more are coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5539232931446784
Instagram: @darcy.nudi_episode

0f50db5b2194d1da9beca5534cfb6228b39d5135_2_281x500

1 Like

Thank you for taking your time to read, happy you liked it. Thanks again babe :kiss:

1 Like