Story reviews (FREE)

Hey guys, since I don’t have anything to read on Episode, I would love to do reviews for everyone who’s interested. I’m going to read 1 (the first) chapter of each story bc I don’t have unlimited amount of passes. If I like your story, then I’ll read more :slightly_smiling_face: . I don’t need anything for return since I do this voluntarily. BUT if you want, you can check out my story Plan B :slightly_smiling_face:.

Your story genre/style doesn’t matter, it can be anything.

If you want review, please fill out this:

Title:
Author:
Genre:
Style:
Description:
Instagram: (because sometimes i might send review through insta)
LINK:

• I’m going to send reviews through PM.
  • BUT if you want me to send your review through INSTAGRAM, I can also do that.
    :zap: My Instagram: epy.madalynn

My reviews aren’t meant to offend you in anyway, I want to give you my HONEST opinions and some advices what I know! I’m not a pro writer myself but I want to help everyone as well as I can - especially all new writers :heart:

4 Likes

Hey, thank you so much for this topic.

I would really appriciate honest feedback. :slight_smile:

Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Chapters: 9 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: Mia and her twin brother Cody lost everything. They try to get their lives back on track, but it ens in a lot of heartache and drama. Will everything be all right in the end?
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

Capture

3 Likes

Oh, that’s nice ! I’m gonna check both of your stories.

Title : Crazy News
Author : Mary-P
Genre : It’s not A story. But comedy I guess.
Style : INK
Descriprion : I wanted To do something different, I guess you will see by yourself. I want To keep the mystery lol.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5430872027955200

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!! I would absolutely love if you checked out my story and gave me any tips on how to improve!! Thank you!!

Title: Closing the Distance
Author: G. Lambent
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Style: Ink
Description: When Thea finds herself trapped on the other side of the country with no money, a suitcase and a man she hates, travelling home becomes an adventure that will change her life.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6270134435577856

1 Like

If you want to check out my story and review it, that’d be cool. :revolving_hearts::grin: I’d love to know where I can improve!

Title: From This Day Forward
Author: goth.gaia
Genre: Romance (there’s a lot of drama too)
Style: INK
Description: After your disastrous wedding day, you decide to start fresh: new city, new you, no drama- or so you hoped. Will you say “I do” to the chaos or leave it at the altar? CC

Thank you!

1 Like

Send me a fanmail once you read my story :grin::iphone:.

Title of the story : Trail Of Tears
Name of the author : Cindy
Story genre : Drama/Romance
Description : A girl who goes through a lot in her life. Some days are good and some days are bad she wants to just be a normal girl that does not have to run away from her problems. CC
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548954080247808
Style : Ink
Episodes : 16

Hi! Thank you for creating this thread! I would love for you to review my story!
Here’s my story:
Name: Girl Of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s an arrogant jerk and has no compassion. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure

HEY!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

this is my first story please tell me what u think

Title: Publicity Problems
Author: Karlon Artis
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Description: Samantha Xanders struggles with her fame after receiving unwanted publicity. Can she overcome the challenges of stardom?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4689222272417792

Hello, I’d love to!
Title: Love, Cinnamonroll and Rock and Roll.
Author: ally.epistories
Genre: Comedy
Description: Meet Diane and her friends, the school adventures are full of music and rock an 'roll, ¡BABY! [CC]
Link to the story.

Can you fill out this please:
Title:
Author:
Genre:
Style:
Description:

Going to start with your story today :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :pray:

I’d love some feedback if you have the chance!

I just started a new story and would love some feedback, in exchange I’d love to read your story! Thanks!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984 1

Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

What for? Im confused

Title: The Good Wife
Author: Alice Chanel
Genre: Mystery
Description: Your ex-partner falls terribly ill on the same day his teenage daughter goes missing. Is someone trying to eliminate the entire family, or is Mrs. Jackson more than she appears?

I’D LOVE FEEDBACK!!

I just wanna know what your story is about and since I’m not going to read these stories from my computer i need at least your story name and author name so I can find your story from the app

oh! well I want to discontinue the story and make a new one but thanks anyway!!

Thanks for making this thread! Feel free to check out my story!

Title:
Trapped

Author:
Meadow

Genre:
Romance

Style:
Limelight

Description:
Your parents chuck you into Bellthorne Academy- a boarding school for only the richest. There, you meet a stranger who assigns you on a mission for millions of dollars. CC.

Here’s the link if u wanna check it out!