I wrote stories on the writer portal, but cannot see them in my episode test story page

Episode, if you could look into it, I’d really appreciate it. My story is Foreign Affairs. Thank you

2 Likes

Hi, is this a new story? And if so, do you have unapproved backgrounds? By this I mean backgrounds or overlays which are still in review?

1 Like

Yes, but I tried it with multiple stories and it worked the same. By test story page I meant the previews you can test on your phone/ipad, sorry to clarify. I haven’t published my story yet.

Yeah I know what you mean. If you have backgrounds or overlays which are STILL in review, the story that isn’t published won’t show up on the app preview until the backgrounds/overlays have been approved.

This is something I have found out, if the first chapter has backgrounds/overlays which are still in review, it won’t show up. After they’ve been approved, you can use as many backgrounds and overlays which are in review and still preview them. Hope this helped :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

And if this is an issue with other stories which are published or unpublished (with approved backgrounds), send a ticket.

some also don’t show because you don’t have 400+ lines in the first 3 episodes.

3 Likes

Oh thanks! It must have been a new feature. Tysm :))

1 Like