IbisPaintX help please! 🎨

I need help with ibisPaintX. I’m trying to improve my art and was wondering if anyone had any pointers or tips… maybe even like a coloring platte I could have to help me when I color in the outlines. I’m not iOS at getting the perfect shades.

4 Likes

Post some things you have done and maybe it will show what your needing help on. :blush:

Same here I find that I you find colours you want make sure you put them down not on the character(s) put on the background so that when you want to use them just eyedrop on the colour and use your brush

1 Like

Well my latest is decent… but like I have trouble finding the right colors. Like let’s say tan skin or red lips. Trying to find the shades darker and lighter to use. I’ not good at that.

2 Likes

Oh so pick the base colour then add it to the background then make darker and lighter shades is what I have done

1 Like

I have to just go to the color wheel and play around I try not to move it very far from the color it is.

2 Likes

I think I did okay on my latest art.
IMG_0965

This one I drew and colored. I just gotta do the background now

1 Like

You can also turn the stabilizer so the lines can be fixed and perfect!

1 Like

Thank you for that tip.

2 Likes

Np :heartpulse:

2 Likes

IM currently working on a hard at piece that is complex. And special poses so I will have to color it in perfectly.

2 Likes