I’ll take a look at it!

1 Like

definitely!

1 Like

thank you :pleading_face:

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there! I’m only one chapter into my story, but I would love some initial impressions and feedback so that I know if there are any major changes I should make before investing more time into it! :sweat_smile: My Insta is @calli_epi if you’d prefer to dm!

My story is called Goddess of Nothing, and it’s a fantasy/mystery hybrid. Here’s the link!

The official summary lol:

One wears charm like a cloak. One holds a deadly secret. One has too much to prove. One doesn’t exist. And all four are competing against you to be the 12th Olympian. (4 LIs, LGBT)

It’s only my first story, so it’s not great, but I would love to hear whatever initial feedback you have! Thank you so much!

PS: please ignore the audio, I’m adding more music but I haven’t checked how it sounds yet haha

This group does reviews, if you need it done! :smiley:

I’ll like a story review and u can DM me right here
Title I won’t go without you
Author name: Luna Martinez 1
Instagram: @episode_luna_martinez
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
**Description:**Your character Amber gets caught up in a deal made with the devil himself. Now ur trying to find a way home before it’s too late and your whole life changes. But will you find love along the way? LL, CC

Thank you for ur time
:relaxed:

Hey! Currently I revamped my story and need some opinions on whether this is okay…Could you maybe try reading a few episodes? If you can… :sweat_smile:

Title : Hollywood Spy
Author : Magic
Genre : Romance and mystery (mystery comes out later in the story…)
Story style : Limelight
Story Description : A money-driven girl gets a job offer to go undercover as a model and spy on other celebs. Can she keep up with the love, drama, murder, protect her loved ones, and keep her secret?
Episodes : 20, more episodes coming soon
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6671297172340736
Cover :

Could you dm it

I’ll take a look at it!

1 Like

Definitely! I’ll take a look at it

1 Like

Dm’d you my feedback!

1 Like

I just sent my feedback to your dm!

Thank you so much!!!

I thought I replied you. I’ll definitely take a look at it

Sure! I’ll take a look at it

1 Like

No yeah for sure, thanks :innocent:

Hi I just published my first story i would really appreciate it if you could review it☺️ Feedback would be really useful x

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6385754294124544

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate it a lot​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

here are the details - please be brutally honest! It really helps (take your time! :heartbeat:):

• Story title -The Flame Between Us
  • Genre - Drama
  • Story description - After being sent to Military School for 3 long years, Ellen begins her senior year at her old school, Maxwell High. What could go wrong when her past comes back to bite her?
  • Episode user - Brianna Cavazos
  • Story cover -
  • Link to your story - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5005532319514624
1 Like