I'd appreciate some feedback on my plot :)

Hello friends,

I’m a new writer and I was hoping for some feedback on my plot or anything that you believe I can improve. I would really appreciate it. <3

Genre: Mystery/Thriller/Drama
Plot: The main character, gets an internship at the Episode headquarters on the graphics team with her 2 best friends. Competition, love and drama ain’t the least of her worries when an Instructor from her team is found dead, and she’s the suspect. However ironically, an anonymys tip advises her that to prove her innocence she has to play an episode story written by the murderer themself.

Thank youu,
Sunny :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is awesome!!! MY KIND OF MYSTERYYYYYYYYYY

2 Likes

Holy crap, that sounds really good! I’m honestly intrigued!

4 Likes

Ahh I’m so happy you liked it :)))))

1 Like

Tyy, my confidence level in this story just reached the next level.

2 Likes

:fire::100::clap:

1 Like

Sounds cool! I would definitely read it! :two_hearts:

1 Like

This story sounds sick! (in a good way!) Tell me when you release it!

2 Likes

:heart::heart:

loong way to go but im glad you liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

good but i think you should maybe change the name for “episode headquarters”. idk if copyright but :woman_shrugging:

Hmm, I was aiming for a sense of irony in the story, but I’ll look into any possible copyright issues.

thank you,

1 Like

That’s interesting! Will you have overlays or mini games in the story? That’d be cool. (although you don’t need to!) I’m absolutely looking forward to it whenever you publish! :hugs:

1 Like

Oooouuuuu I love this!! Such a twist with having to play an episode story written by the murderer! :star_struck:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.