I'd like to hear your opinion on my story cover

So I’m working on my story, it’s about a girl becoming queen and you get to rule your country that is on the brink of war, form alliances, gain enemies and I’ll even add some juicy romance :smirk:
So I’ve created a cover for my story and i’d like to hear you opinion since it’s kinda different of what you usually see on the cover art on episode.

So what do you think?

I love it :heart_eyes: simple and sweet. Also, that story sounds hella interesting, can you PM me when/if it’s published?

2 Likes

Looks fab!

1 Like

royalty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Omg you make me so happy, and I promis I will PM you when I publish it I hope it lives up to your expectations! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::grin::grin:

Thank you:grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I really like it . Soo pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Of course :smile: I love stories that are unique like that, and the plot is similar to one of my absolute fa-vour-ite books :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oooh i’m interested, what are your favorite books?

Thank you:relaxed:

1 Like

Np it’s really good

1 Like

I’m so glad you think that, I was honestly kinda affraid it wouldn’t bee good enough since it’s quite simple haha :grin:

Let’s PM, or we’ll get flagged as off-topic :rofl:

1 Like

There is beauty in simplicity

2 Likes

It’s something really different! I like it!

1 Like

Looks great :blush:

1 Like

I love it! The minimalism on the black background really works for this. Sometimes you’d see covers with just so much going on at once and it doesn’t work out.

2 Likes