I'd like to read your LDR contest stories ❤️

(CLOSED)
Are you entering the LDR contest?
Would you like me to read your story?
I’ll give you a story shout out on my Instagram.
@epireads

~Drop the title of your LDR entry in the comments.
~It can be your story or a suggestion.
~ I’ll read your story right after the deadline
~You don’t have to follow me.
~You can dm me on Instagram as well.
~I can give you feedback !

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for doing this, just followed your instagram!

My entry will be “LDR: Someone Else’s Hero” :bouquet:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

Hey! I just published 1-3 chapters today!

LDR: Loving a DJ by @marcia.writes

Mila’s wishes come true when she meets her perfect match. But will their relationship survive the fact that Jacob is a world famous DJ, living across the ocean? (full CC, choices)

Full MC & LI CC, choices, 2LI :heart:

LDR_Loving_a_DJ_posterThumb_ivAk4S80qz

LDR_Loving_a_DJ_posterImage_oNVewlzR3o

I appreciate every read :heart: Have a nice day :blush:

2 Likes

LDR: Love Beyond Infinity

my instagram is @saol.epi

1 Like

Hey there!
Thanks for this topic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My entry is LDR: Meant to be

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

LDR: Closer Than The Stars
Genre: romance, comedy
Story description He is sinfully gorgeous, exciting and genuinely cares about you. So what’s the problem? Just the 3800 miles that separates you from him. But does distance matter when love is true?
Insta: @lanarose.creates

LDR Interdimensional love
By @Jazzimay25

Give a try to my sweetheart’s story
Today’s release😉

1 Like

Lmao it’s already tomorrow there​:joy::laughing: I’ve got another hour before it’s tomorrow.

1 Like

Its around morning here :rofl:

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks for recommending my story tho love!

1 Like

Story description: Believing you have everything you could ever want, what happens when magic becomes reality and you discover you are destined for another dimension… and its king?

1 Like

Title- LDR: Pen & Paper
Author: Me (Instagram @epy_minie)
Description: Love letters, secrets, and lies unfold when Theodora finds out she has been put into an arranged marriage. Will she find her true love or will she continue with the marriage? (CC)

Share link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5095201400619008

:llama: :strawberry: Thank you so much! :strawberry: :llama:

1 Like

I’ve finished my LDR story just in time! :sweat_smile:

If I had Insta, I would totally follow you… I’ve been thinking on getting Insta lately anyway so if I do, I will definitely follow you!

Scottish School on a trip to France where there’s a certain French boy who captures your attention, which captures the attention of a jealous French girl… Crazy! [1-3] CC | Male LI

If any of you wanna read it (which you probably won’t lmao) here’s the link:

episodeinteractive.com

1 Like

Thank you for this thread!

My story is just published. It’s called LDR: London Love? It’s a romance drama :)).

Niall has never been the type of person to go after someone, especially when he barely knows them. When one night captures his thoughts, how far will he go to see her again?

1 Like

Story is LDR:GOOD AT LYING

1 Like

Heya! ^^

Since it’s the deadline day, I’m here trying all the chances I could get to introduce my LDR Entry. ;;

I’m EpisodeAnon27! I previously made my first story, Trap In Between and was luckily qualified for the Trending Community Comedy List. Now I am trying to give my best for the first contest I’d be joining in the Episode Community and I am already glad for the time you’d be giving me in reading this post of mine. My LDR Entry is entitled as LDR: To The Stars and the details are here below.

Title: LDR: To The Stars
Story Written & Art By: EpisodeAnon27
Description: When you and your future fiancée /fiance are separated by death, what happens when a phone leads you to clues about your fated woman/ man despite you being emotionally detached? Male & Female MC/ Full Customization/ Limelight
Chapters: 3 Episodes (Following Episodes will be updated after the contest entry)
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Comedy, Drama
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: LDR: To The Stars
Story Cover:

Again, thank you for your time! T v T

1 Like

LDR Interdimensional love
By @Jazzimay25

Check out my bestoo’s awesome creation :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve read Trap In Betweenand I absolutely loved it :heart::slight_smile: excited to read your LDR story!

1 Like

Thank you very much! T v T

1 Like