I'd love to read some new stories!

HEY!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

ROMANCE/STALKER/THRILLER

Coverartpic2

Title: Love Me, CONTROL Me
Author: OhhGlam92
Episodes: 10 (Not Completed)
Genre: Romance/Thriller
Description: Your ex-love is sensing something eerie about your seductive new beau. Can you come to your senses before it’s too late? Or is the intensity all you’ve ever wanted? !NEW JUNE 2018!
LINK to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6558546852052992

If anyone can read and give me feedback, it’s greatly appreciated! I have a lot of fun writing this! It’s a fun, guilty pleasure story, so I just need some fun and laid back feedback/reviews/critiques. If you really love the story, please share it wherever you can!
The story is continuing and it’s going to gradually get more and more intense. Thrillers are right up my alley! If you like full on romance, a dash of comedy, with thrill and suspense, you’ll love this story!

Thank you so much! :grin:

I’m still looking for stories to read!! I’m a little frustrated because I’ve been reading lots of great stories, but haven’t getting feedback on own.

If you’d like me to read yours let me know, bc I’d love to, but please return the favor!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

I just started a new story and would love some feedback, in exchange I’d love to read your story! Thanks!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984 1

Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The day before yesterday I launched my new story: Loveaholic, The man of my dreams

In your dreams you will meet your true love. You would do anything to make your dream come true. Does he really exist?

x CJM x