Idea for next (not current) story

I am already currently writing another story but I had this idea which I may use after but is it worth doing?

I haven’t actually come up with a proper synopsis yet but here is a bit about it.

So when you were young you lost your parents in a house fire, you make a promise to your sister to alway protect her no matter what, but as life goes on you start to drift away from her but then she goes missing. You blame yourself for not being there for her and vow to do what ever it takes to find her. But your now Ex wife can’t cope with your obsession so she divorces you, you go through a custody battle to get joint custody of your children and your job is on the line all because you are obsessed with finding your sister. The mystery surrounding her disappearance starts to unravel when you think you see her but loose track of where she (if it was her) went.

So would you read this?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

What should I call it

• Finding Emily
  • A brothers promise
  • Missing
  • Something else (please suggest)

0 voters

1 Like

Done the poll wrong :joy: so now I have to vote on my poll to see the results :woman_facepalming:t2: I’ve voted something else on the title so that I don’t seem biased.

I would totally read this story! it seems really interesting, its totally worth to write it!! I can already imagine a lot about the story and want to read it now lol :purple_heart: :joy: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

sounds good! i would read it :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.