Ideas for Episode Writers Portal

:relaxed: Hello! I have some cute ideas that would be really awesome if it was in Writers Portal :slight_smile:

Character:

Hair:

• Ponytail w/ front bangs
  • Short cute braids leading up to a little ponytail in the back
  • Pixie cut
  • Back-braided buns
  • Thick Heart Braids
  • Half-up half down
  • Messy Bun
  • MORE curly hairstyles please xD
  • MORE black hairstyles please <3
    Such as:
  • Natural loose curls
  • Natural kinky curls
  • Box Braids
  • Shorter dreadlocks
  • Twists
  • Weave??
    (More protective hairstyles?)

Because even though I don’t have black hair, I would really love to include them in my story. I have a black side character and I would love for her to wear not only her natural hair but style it too.

Outfits: (You can find a lot of good ones on Pinterest)

• Black v-neck romper w/choker (attached)

• Graphic Tees

• Open button button-up (the same thing as original but the top buttons are open, creating almost like a v-neck)

• Scarf that wraps over the shoulder

• crop tank top (spaghetti strap)

• more V-cutouts Crop tops

• Lace fringed tops

• Off shoulder dresses

• Lace fringed jackets

• Sweatpants

• More shorts

• Boyfriend jeans

• Tube tops

• More pajamas

• Nails(?)

And I think that should be all :slight_smile: It’s not too much, so it should be enough to implement. And of course it doesn’t have to be now, nor does all of this have to be in it, but I think this would be really good for characters to have and it’s very stylish. Let me know what you this of this below, and what else you would add. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @MiyakoMiyu ! Welcome to the forums and thanks for providing us with your suggestions. Please take some time to review the feature request guidelines and make any needed changes to your thread or create new ones. At that point the community can then start backing your requests and showing support. Thanks a bunch and if you have any questions feel free to reach out to our forum moderator @Sydney_H. :smiley:

1 Like