Ideas for my story

I really need help. I am stuck on what to do for my story… Can you anyone help me with ideas?
Or chat here
Discord: Episode.TayTay#8386 just in case!

What is you’re story about?

1 Like

Here is the description:
What happens when you just broken up with your ex-husband from marriage issues,and find yourself another man? After finding a new job that you applied for , you were surprised when you found out that he’s your new boss, will you start an affair cheating on your new boyfriend?

It’s called An Affair With My Ex

Oh it sounds really good! What are you stuck with?

Are you stuck on were to start?

1 Like

Yes

Maybe start with them arguing

1 Like

Omg Thanks! I’m that he cheats on her!

Start out with them arguing or maybe her finding a text or walks in on them!

1 Like

I have an idea which is better than cheating on her, when Kelly is home alone she decides to go on her boyfriend’s phone, to find out that he has another text from a unknown girl called “Baby girl”. She taps it and finds out he’s been cheating on her.

CHARACTERS:
KELLY
JAMES
TALLIA
JAKE

1 Like

Oh I like it. That would be a good start!

1 Like

Hey guys, I need help with a story I decided to make, I just need a title, the only thing that is bothering me from continuing/continueing !

Description:
What happens when you just broken up with your ex-husband from marriage issues,and find yourself another man? After finding a new job that you applied for , you were surprised when you found out that he’s your new boss, will you start an affair cheating on your new boyfriend?

4 Likes

Finding a better one
My own boss
How did stoop so low

1 Like

Thank you!:heart:

1 Like

No credit needed NY just say I helped
u

1 Like

I picked my title! :smile:

1 Like

Which one

1 Like

Well, all you titles are all out of my league (way better). Your titles are out of my standards, so I picked my own calles “An Affair With My Ex”, or “Out Of My League”, or “Back Into My Life”. Which is hard to pick!

Affair with my ex

1 Like

I pick "Back Into My Life":heart:🖒
I’ll pick Affair With My Ex so yeah!