Idk anymore tbh... advice?

I have been going through a lot lately, I just do not know what to do anymore. I am moving and the house won’t close. so I am basically homeless atm. My one friend lowkey hates me. I just miss everything. I am gonna go through withdrawl soon sense my insurance got cancelled for absolutely no reason… everything is just too much. :sob:

2 Likes

Aww, just try to be positive and if that “friend” hates you, they’re not worth it. find new friends.

I’ll be your friend if you want

I can’t just leave her though she’s my best friend; she’s suffering. :tired_face:

I understand that, but maybe try to explain to her how you’re feeling. You’re happiness is just as important. I know I’m a stranger, but I care a lot about people.

(Even when I don’t know them)

If you ever need someone to turn to, feel fee to PM me.

1 Like

thank you :revolving_hearts: that means a lot! I care way to much about people, that is why i always get hurt.

1 Like

You’re welcome!
And don’t worry, you can trust me.
I’m the same way.

1 Like

You can trust me too! Also if you need someone, you can always PM me as well.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

of course!

1 Like

you are amazing. you are valued. we all love you. stay strong :heart:xxx

1 Like

Thank you so much! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hey animals1236. Sounds like you’re going through a horrible time right now, and to not have a defined, proper home? I couldn’t imagine what that’s like. I’ve suffered plenty of mental issues, but never physical things. Remember that your happiness is important too, and that you must value yourself first. It’s not being selfish. Care for yourself as you would care for others. That phrase is usually used when people aren’t caring for others, but it can be used the other way round :heart:. Have you anyone to talk to about this besides us? Not that we’ll stop helping you at anytime- we’ll always be here for you, but in the long run, we’re only friendly strangers on an online forum. You are valued, loved, and we all care about you. Sending you loads of hugs, luck, light, hope, peace and positivity :heart::heart::sunflower:

2 Likes

:revolving_hearts: I have my therapist but sense my insurance was canceled, can’t see him atm. :sob:

1 Like

Hello @animals1236, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Moved this to General Chat since it’s not related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

ok, I am so sorry

1 Like

Thank you sweet heart

Oh no, that’s literally terrible! How about any mental health websites?

lol no, we’re staying with my aunt for the time being

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.