Idk if this is a bad thing or not

Hi I’m very new to the episode community and I was wondering is it bad to go to ALOT different people for each art scene like each art scene a new artist ? I really like art and I wanted varieties on my story . I know it’s a stupid question

Is it for one pice of art or multiple?

I don’t think its dumb. I think if anything i would be kinda cool!

As long as isn’t the same exact thing, I think it’s fine. A lot of different art styles is a good thing to have.

Yeah I thought it would be cool .But it’s not the same art scene I have a few couples and I have art scenes multiple times through the season for them .:blush:

Yea, I don’t see anything wrong with. Your just adding art from a variety of different authors. Which I think is kinda cool. Plz let me know when you publish your story (if you want)!

I think it’s great as long as each one is doing something different. It adds more variety to your story and also can show appreciation to the artists. I make art scenes and covers and all that and I don’t mind is someone goes to another artist for something

single piece of art

Well some people don’t like when you request from multiple threads/people. So yes it is considered a bad thing…

Thank you and of course i will :grinning::grinning:

Thank you I’ll just make sure to let them know I go to multiple people and from there they can agree to create one for me .