IDONTKNOW'S REVIEW THREAD ❤ [OPEN NOW!]

Hi guys! I decided it would be a good idea to help out authors out there by giving the reviews. I know how hard it is to make it as an author and to get recognized! I will be critical and give you thorough feedback. In return for a long review, I would like you to read the first episode of my story! I WILL NOT REVIEW YOUR STORY UNTIL YOU SEND ME A SCREENSHOT OF READING MINE
Your review will also be posted on ig if you follow me @idontknow_episode!

• I will review stories 3 at a time. Your username will be stated below if you are next in line. Follow my instagram for updates!

Make sure to fill out the form and follow the steps below.

Steps

1. Make a request by filling out the form
  2. Give me a screenshot of you reading the first chapter of my story
  3. Get you review!
My story

Here’s my story:
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Number of episodes: 8 (reading the first chapter is fine though)
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.CC in episode 6 choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320

Queue
  1. @bossyroxy411
  2. @meadowh
  3. @ihicks01
Fill out this form

Name:
Author:
Genre:
Description:
Link:
Cover:

Thanks for creating this thread! I`d love to get a review! I’ll PM you screen shot within 20 min:)
Story title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Story style: Limelight
Readers:108
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

You already requested at my old review thread :smile: And you may have not seen it! So, I’ll post your review here!

Here’s your old review: Would you like me to review your 2nd episode by tonight?

Positive Aspects:

• Your cover looks very cool! It made me want to read your story.

• The title of your story sort of freaked me out, but in a good way!

• Loved the humor in your story! The “officer” outfit was amazing!

• I saw no noticeable errors on your zooming and spotting. Good job!

Advice:

• I recommend using a personalized warning splash instead of the default warning one. If you need a splash just PM and I will gladly help you out!

• Be aware of your punctuation, At the end of each sentence put a period.

• In the beginning of your episode when Kole and Din are talking they are being blocked by another character. Just preview your story and you will see what I mean.

• I recommend using transition to smooth your scene changes in your story.
    @transition fade out black 2.0

Overall, I though your plot was riveting and fascinating. When Din got hurt by the fire, I immediately wondered what was happening. Your story hooked me from the start and made me laugh. Good luck on future episodes! I hope my review was helpful!

Omg sorry :joy::joy: Yeah, if it’s okay!

Hey ! Good tread ! I want to be in too, here my story :

( not this cover yet )
Title: The Bad boys from YOKAI clan
Autor: Ly
Just let me now if it’s okay for you and I’ m gonna read your story + send screenshot

Gotcha. So, the review may take a while since I’m at work right now but I’ll finish by tonight. Make sure to send me a screenshot!

Sure! I’d love to review it! I’ll finish it by tonight!

No problem at all ! And for sure I send you the screen shot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Uploading…
As agreed I read the first chapter of your story, Aria is so savage :joy:

Name: Ability
Author: Arlene_writing
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Arlene is your average girl, when she gets news of a life time, how will her life change?
Link: I don’t know how to link it :frowning:
Cover: it says ability with a sunset background

Great! I’ll finish it by tonight! Make sure to follow me and send a screenshot of reading my story!

Hey! I’d like to get a review of my story
Everybody_Talks_6b_posterThumb_w3ISnDnlmV
(you probably won’t see this on your app, cause the cover is still pending review)

Name: All The Boys
Author Daxa Rock
Genre: drama/ romance / comedy (eh at least I try)
Description: Throw cloak of invisibility away and begin the journey of love you’ve always dreamed of, chosing between two extremely handsome and… oh I meant between three! Wait, what? Four!? / Choices matters! /
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4970429717544960

I’m going to read your story right this minute :see_no_evil:

I’ll finish your review by tomorrow!! Make sure to send me a screenshot

@Nierido your review is finished!
Nierdio

Advice

• You should fix your punctuation your putting periods at the end of each sentence.
  • Your grammar is a bit faulty at times. For example, I fell so exhausted, better go get some sleep should be I feel so exhausted, better go get some sleep.
  • Make sure the mouths of your characters are moving while they’re talking. To do this use the talk animations.
  • Add more interactive choices

Positives

• Zooms and spotting is perfect! No errors there!
  • Interesting and unique cover.
  • Your story freaks me out which is probably the point! Good job on delivering the vibe of the story!

Plot 4/5
Your plot was very well thought out and unique! I haven’t read any plots like yours which is a good thing. I think there is a lot of ways you could go with your plot.

Title and cover 5/5
Your title immediately gives us insight on the subject of your story. Your cover is very eye catching.

Grammar 3/5
As I said above, make sure to look over your dialogue for any mistakes. Always put a period at the end of each sentence!

Overall: 7/10
Overall, your story was very exciting. My only advice is to work on your grammar and punctuation. Good luck in future episodes!

Thank you so much! I’ll go through dialogues!

No problem! Would you like me to post this on ig? If you do I will once I get home!

Yeah, sure !

Name: Again
Author:Anna
Genre:Thriller
Description:Anne got killed by someone, and now she lives the same day again, and tries to find the killer. Love, drama, romance and action filled story with unexpectable ending.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4905142231891968
Cover: None, administration is reviewing it yet.
I’ll send you screenshot in instagram
Instagram- anna_._episode

Great! I’ll start on yours after I finish the other reviews!