If any one has a story they want me to read or read theres I would love to im very bored P.S. the genre is romance

The title says it all lol any ways can you pls give me some stores to read pls in the genre romance
byeee

Hmm okay

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Story: Crossed Paths
Author name: Dreamer

Description: Mindy Perez has been left heartbroken by what she thought was the love of her life and she is still picking up the pieces of the pain. Derek comes crashing into her life, he sees something in her and is drawn to her instantly despite her hesitation.

The above is a summary and I made sure the LI was not a badboy but in fact a kind and patient man haha

Could you read my story ? It’s called Trapped! It’s a romance / Drama (with 3 love interests) :blush: They get introduced over the course of the story :+1:

Here’s the link!

And here’s the cover:

It would mean so much to me if you’d read it! Thanks for this thread! :kissing_heart:

please check my story name : something weird
i’ll updated it with a new complete one soon

thank you very much can’t wait to read it

thanks very much can’t wait to read it

thxx

thank you dear

hope u’ll like it

If only it romance I will like it lol

it is :slight_smile:

thx again

Hope you’ll check it out :heart:

I definitely will

Aw thanks :sparkling_heart:

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Genre: Romance.
Style: Ink.
Description: As Autumn falls in love for the first time, her life begins to fall apart. As a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families is discovered.

thank you very much

sounds interesting