If anybody needs background, You can ask me

Hi episodians I am Rachel Lombardi. And I Can do Background if you want. I will do it for u freely. Just leave what all things you need and I will give the backgrounds you need. It’s free.
I don’t do overlays.
ONLY backgrounds.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Could i please get a cafe background? And one of like a path in a forest both day and night?

1 Like

Of course.

Cafe. U mean coffee shop like Starbucks?

1 Like

Hey there,
I’m glad you made this topic, I am already quite a time desperately looking for nice farm backgrounds and castle backgrounds. If you have backgrounds of woods and fields of grass, that would be helpful too😁
I don’t want to ask too much though.

1 Like

FOREST PATH DAY.

FOREST PATH NIGHT.

DO U NEED MORE? LIKE THIS? I HAVE SOME MORE.

2 Likes

Ohh it’s okay. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How do you want to be credited? Those are beautiful!

1 Like

My episode I’d is Rachel Lombardi. U can just put my name at the end. If u don’t credit also it’s okay​:blush::slightly_smiling_face:I just want to help people.

1 Like

@Epy.Leslie you can use this also.

1 Like

Okay, great!

1 Like

Farm and castle u need day or night or both?

1 Like

Day is good for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

What all things u need in the background? So that I can make it perfect.

1 Like

I have some samples. If u need more feel free to tell me.

If u need more feel free to tell me.

1 Like

In the farm, I would like to see inside a silo and in the house. If it’s possible in medieval style, because it’s in a different period of time.
The castle a bit abandoned, with a dark cave and in there like a room where the armor is, I don’t find the right translation :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay. So u need a castle which is kind of like it is built in the medical period

1 Like

Wow, those are perfect!! :grin:

1 Like

You can take all of them.

1 Like