If Episode was a genie . . .?

I wonder too

1 Like

Hello @lamecast88, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from General Chat to Episode Fan Community since it’s an Episode-related topic. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Mines would be…

1. Unlimited passes so we can read as many episode stories without being interrupted. Or at least more passes every 2 hours.

2. Featured stories where you don’t have to use gems cause everyone can’t afford the little deals they have for gems. Or at least give us unlimited gems so we can get those special outfits or choices.

3. Finally, less cliche stories. Everyone should start making new and unique storylines. Not saying that every author copied off of another author’s storyline but I’ve seen way too many cliche stories. Also more male main characters, there’s like 90% of stories that have a female as there main character. Or at least they should like make a choice if u want to be a boy or a girl. I’ve seen a few stories like that.

Anyone agree?

3 Likes

I defentily agree on the different body shapes. Then characters can more diverse, and everyone won’t look the same.

2 Likes

Yes! Especially would like to see more main male characters :slight_smile:

I really love #3! It truly would make episode much more inclusive and welcoming. More people to enjoy stories or even write in a different language.

2 Likes

It’s true, you never know! I’m hopeful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump :raised_hands:

1. Ability to delete stories
  2. Way to organize our stories better
  3. A shelf that is for authors who are relatively new, with under 1000 reads but trending.
2 Likes

Great question btw!

1 Like

These are all great ideas you had @lamecast88!

1 Like

That last one would be really awesome, less digging and hunting for hidden gems lol

I love number 2. What a great idea!

Do you mean that once you make BG characters in one story, they can immediately transfer to be used in other stories? I love that idea if that is the case too.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder why they haven’t fulfilled that request. Is it so difficult for them to develop the ability to do so?

1 Like

No idea! Maybe their worried we may accidentally delete the wrong story? If that’s the case then let us have a separate folder for unused/abandoned stories and we can set them aside.

1 Like
  1. I believe another poster said that too and I agree. I suggested that on the forums ages ago and they said they’d look into it. I never got any feedback if they were able to do it or not. Aside from looking into it, I never heard about it from them again.
2 Likes

Exactly. I know others have suggested that to Episode. I imagine they told them too that they’d look into it.

1 Like

That’s a good idea and I didn’t think about accidentally deleting our stories. That’s a good point.

1 Like

All we can do is hope and wait :sob: