If Episode was a genie . . .?

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder why they haven’t fulfilled that request. Is it so difficult for them to develop the ability to do so?

1 Like

No idea! Maybe their worried we may accidentally delete the wrong story? If that’s the case then let us have a separate folder for unused/abandoned stories and we can set them aside.

1 Like
  1. I believe another poster said that too and I agree. I suggested that on the forums ages ago and they said they’d look into it. I never got any feedback if they were able to do it or not. Aside from looking into it, I never heard about it from them again.
2 Likes

Exactly. I know others have suggested that to Episode. I imagine they told them too that they’d look into it.

1 Like

That’s a good idea and I didn’t think about accidentally deleting our stories. That’s a good point.

1 Like

All we can do is hope and wait :sob:

Yeah, not much else we can do. :slightly_frowning_face:

1. Have a shelf for undiscovered authors/new authors etc

2. Animal characters? Like dogs and cats, and animations to go along with them.
  3. Have the option to message the author personally, like Instagram.
2 Likes

All of these would great additions :heart_eyes:

1 Like
  1. For there to be kids, preteens and adult body types for all styles
  2. The app never lags or crashes
  3. Classic and Limelight for mobile creation
2 Likes

No lags or crashes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

NO. CLICHE. STORIES.

REVIVAL OF CLASSIC STYLE

Also maybe to travel back in time back to the time I enjoyed Episode the most despite the flaws, so I can act fucking mature rather than the immaturity I spoke with back then. Godammit, now I feel like smashing my head in the wall by remembering. Shit.

2 Likes

Live and learn lol

These are all great ideas! I hope they consider them!

Yes I understand. And here’s another thing I don’t understand. They told us they cannot do different body shapes but I am confused why they have it for Pitch Perfect and Mean Girls but they can’t give us the option in user stories. I do think it would be to their benefit to add wheelchair and cane props for disabled characters and certain other suggestions I saw made. I have no idea if they ever responded to those people and what they said if they did.

1 Like