If only episode looked like this

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Lol Episode becoming almost as misleading with their art style as Homescapes is with its gameplay in its ads

4 Likes

Those Homescapes ads make me so mad. Pouring gasoline on a fire? Really?

8 Likes

Just like Episode with their much nicer art style in the ads, the actual game is nothing about choosing tools to fix a kitchen or bathroom -.-

7 Likes

Is that peaches in your profile pic? :skull:

Oh god I feel you. I’m like why the f**k would you do that?

2 Likes

I love the loading screen peeps! Scenarios between them are the fun to create in your head. The drawings do actually look pretty good.

Really Bad Scenario Ideas Because I'm The Exact Opposite Of Creative And This Is A Very long Title For A Hidden Details Thing. I'm Going To End It Here.

Pink skirt with balloon girl is probably looking at images of either ice cream, bears, or cats on green jacket with yellow shirt guys phone.

Beige shirt guy is totally looking at pink dresses ass, ponytail is probably trying to tell on him.

I’ve got a feeling that the guy in the suit and the girl in the dress with the tiara are fighting with eachother. Still not sure why red’s there or what her role is, but oh well.

Instead of putting a ring on it, green shirt guy put a muffin in the oven. But clearly yellow and pregnant still wants that ring, and will probably attempt to steal purple dress with tiaras ring.

3 Likes

Is it just me or does it look like the girl in red is pushing the princess away from the guy in the suit :joy::rofl::thinking: well if the guy in the suit is @Smarter and the princess is @amberose, who’s the girl in red?

2 Likes

@amberose My princess. :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:rofl: why were you fighting her

2 Likes

MINE! :angry:

2 Likes

Maybe I could be the red girl :joy:

2 Likes

:anger:

3 Likes

Yeah it does :joy:

I really love the navy blue hair color on that girl though :blue_heart:

2 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Homeboy gave Ring Girl a ring and a bun in the oven. :sweat_smile: Hopefully things work out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.