If our home, Episode forums is removed, how will we connect?

I say if because now is the time to use our voices!
I still wanted to make this thread for everyone to have the chance to connect if Episode actually goes through with it. So, share your accounts or other platforms you intend to take your resources too, so we can all find each other in the future.

You can find me

on instagram as miawritesepisode
and on discord as missmiaepisode

I will miss all of you, this community! :blob_hearts:
Sign the petition:

Links:

16 Likes

Thanks for spreading the petition link!

1 Like

it’s honestly sad that we even have to think about this, i feel like if episode was planning this for awhile they should’ve at least given a month before heads up and AT LEAST let us keep the site as view only for resources. a lot of people will not even get to work on their stories since they plan on removing the resource site. this is going to bring episodes fandom down even more

9 Likes

Episode is literally shooting themselves in the leg…

11 Likes

literally and discord is such a pain for people to navigate and the “you must be a member for ten minutes before chatting” thing is ridiculous! like what if someone needed help asap and they couldn’t even ask? and the fact that discord doesn’t really show up like the forums does. for the forums all you had to do was search up episode forums but now you gotta look up episode discord and make an account to join it’s ridiculous! just to ask for resources? seriously episode?

4 Likes

I agree. Forums are user friendly. I don’t like discord. I forget things and have a hard time keeping focused and things organized, and remembering things and who I talked to… Forums is a calm place where things stay organized and it is easy for me to look up anything really. And I bet this is a shared experience. Discord and the removal of forums is not going to work for me… Worst case I am going to have to find another platform that cares about the community around it as well. Episode does not seem to care about the community around it. Episode not listening to the community time and time again and now disrespecting us with this!? I mean, at some point it will end with them not having a community to support them.

7 Likes

Sometimes, I fear the Episode app shutting down.

3 Likes

My social handle on everything is schittwriter so it’s easier for me to be found on multiple platforms. I am on Discord with the same username but my name on there currently is samson [schittwriter].

I haven’t re-adjusted the links in my site yet but here it is:

It contains some FAQs for authors and readers as well as some resources too, but I will have to transfer a lot of those resources (because they’re here on the forums) and change the links.

Managed to move those episode edited bgs and ols I did from this thread:
:yay: Samson’s Edited Episode Bgs, Props & Ols :yay:to here:

BACKGROUND AND OVERLAY USAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS - Google Docs

I have my rendered bgs and ols on Ko-fi, my @ on there is also schittwriter. I’ll also move assets of this thread👇🏼
:llama: Samson’s Free Backgrounds & Overlays :blob_turtle: to my Ko-Fi and they’ll still remain free.

6 Likes

I probably won’t be using Discord and if I want to promote my stories, I just I’ll use some of the Instagram groups for that. But then I wonder what I’m going to do if I need help with coding. It will be difficult without the forum, I can assure you that.

7 Likes

X.X thts actually an amazing point

How will the writers write now

1 Like

bump

2 Likes

why this website is going down.

1 Like

The reason that they say it is: There has not been much activity and it is costing too much money.

The reason that most people think it is: They hate us and they don’t want us to be happy.

The real reason: They hate themselves and they don’t think they deserve to make money anymore.

1 Like

Bad nightmare

2 Likes

It’s like WCW in 2001, the end is near, no silver lining.

2 Likes