If someone could help pls!

Hey! How do you only publish a certain amount of chapters? Like choose what ones to publish and leave out ones you’re still working on?

When you click update it should say. Publish all
Publish only 3 chapters… you have to at least have 3 chapters to publish

you can’t choose which ones to publish but you can lock an episode you’re working on. So if you’re on chapter 2 but want to release it you’ll have to skip 400 lines on chapter 3 and then you’ll have to lock it before the chapter begins.

Hey, @episode.grace!

When you click publish/update, there will be an option that says, ‘# of episodes to publish.’ Once you click on that, you’ll be able to select the exact number of episodes you want to publish, and leave out the rest.

Hope this helped!

You can actually choose which ones you want to publish. :slightly_smiling_face:

In the context she put it as, im not sure if she meant like for example:
Publishing chapter 2 & 4 and only having those 2 released because she’s still making some changes on episode 3 , lol. I know you can publish it if it’s on order. i’m talking about out of sequence , don’t rlly understand what she meant.

Ahahah, alright. Welp, I’m not sure either, actually.

yeah btw I hope I didn’t come off as rude , lol , I just don’t really know if she meant out of sequence and my brain just took it like she meant out of sequence :joy::joy: if that even remotely makes any sense.

Hahah no it’s alright, you weren’t rude at all. I understand what you mean, and I’m not completely sure what she meant either. :joy:

thank you everyone!