If there was one thing you could add to Episodes, what would it be?

Some time ago I saw a post about the music, when someone suggested that Episode should make a deal with Spotify so we can use songs in our stories. I definitely like this idea, because I can’t really make my own music and sounds :grinning: Also I agree with that prop thing :relaxed:

5 Likes

And I would definitely like to see a shelf with underrated stories :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Transferring outfits we’ve created from one story to another. Less hassle and hunting and we tweak and change if we see fit.

7 Likes

I would love them to continue updating INK :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Ah i forgot about male hair yes defintely would add more male hairstyles and clothes

1 Like

Though I’ve been using Limelight recently, I definitely hope they continue to support INK as much as Limelight. I like them both. But recently, with my story I’m writing, I’ve began to like Limelight a lot, after originally not liking it

1 Like

They’re not creating any new assets for INK anymore :frowning: we still waiting for a few updates with animations and clothing. (hopefully!)

3 Likes

Dang. That stinks. I wish it were otherwise.

More clothing. I work mostly in limelight so I understand that the clothing library is slowly being updated, but in a perfect world, I would love to see clothing from all the decades and a mix of conservative/modest and more revealing/modern clothing.

5 Likes

I agree with all of these above, especially the one with the diversity of bodies - even the realest story feels so unreal with everyone being so perfect. But I guess due to the fact that some people might use this option to somehow make fun of obesity or anything else, Episode won’t make that a thing. Even though most of us have good intentions and just want more realness in the story…
wouldn’t it be great though? People would relate more to the story or the main character…

I have a couple of things that I would love to see in Episode, but the biggest of them all is probably the ability to add different expressions to whatever the character is doing. And they would only be face expressions: so, for example, we only have one STAND_UP animation in INK. (I don’t know about classic and limelight). It would be amazing if they, instead of taking the time to make a whole new animation, for ex. STAND_UP_SAD, would make a code for something like this:
@char is stand_up AND char is exp_#, with
exp_ - being short for expression and # being whatever we want. (for ex. sad, angry, terrified, suprised)
I mean, this would be amazing. Really. I would love that. We could make characters eat pizza and be angry at the same time… I mean, whatever we would want.

Aside from that, adding new music/sounds, more male customization (I MEAN REALLY, BEARDS AND MORE HAIRSTYLES, C’MON EPISODE), more face customization (already happening…, but only in LL…)

Unfortunately its really bad that they’re not supporting INK as much now. It’s a shame because INK has some things that LIMELIGHT doesn’t have and vise versa. They both should be supported equally…

3 Likes

I mean we already have IDLE, but it’s not the same…

Have to agree with you here. I like more modest clothing, personally, so I definitely hope to see more modest clothing.

3 Likes

Yes!

Yeah, they should be supported equally. INK still has, from my observations, a large, hardcore following. It should get a lot of support.

That’s just my two cents on that, though.

4 Likes

Oh, don’t get me started with the desire to have cowboy clothing in LL ahem.

Me, yeah. That’s my thing. Can we get that, Episode. Episode pls

2 Likes

Yay another modest clothing supporter

1 Like

I don’t know about other people, but myself personally, like to dress modestly. I’m a guy, so I suppose dressing modestly isn’t really much of a thing. But I don’t know. I just feel that there should be more modest options. I’m just a modest person, so that’s that. I have bias, admittedly

1 Like

Well, in Poland it’s 00:53 now so even though I would love to stay here and read other suggestions (I don’t know why it’s just interesting), I should go to sleep, lol.
goodnight

1 Like

Don’t worry! The thread’s not going anywhere! So go get your sleep! Gooooooooodnight!

Same though harder for females. And less options on episodes but thts a whole sepreate rant.