If you are a human or any creature... CLICK

I’d split the bill, but I’m happy to pay. :laughing:

Lool guys can find anything unattractive. Imma smexy legend and I’ve got my salad :smirk:

Nuu I’d never steal any money, ever. Stealing is wrong!

1 Like

Ummm I usually do this.

If I am the one who asked the person out, I’d pay for it but if he was the one who asked me, he is gonna pay for it.

Nope. I mean it’s there choice what they find attractive and what not, similarly like it’s my choice what I find attractive. Nothing to be mad at.

I won’t steal, exactly. I’d ask him if I can use his card and if he says yes, I’ll probably get too into shopping and spend a good deal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just kidding!

I’d never steal from him. If I want something, I’ll buy myself and if I don’t have the money, maybe I will ask him to lend me or something. Worst case scenario - I’ll make puppy dog eyes and ask him to buy me that thing.

1 Like

If they really wanted to, then I can’t stop them, otherwise I’d split 50-50

No, I mean every guy has their preferences and I don’t really care if some random guy on YouTube doesn’t find me attractive :woman_shrugging:

I’d ask first.

2 Likes

No, I would expect to pay for what I ate/drank. I feel terrible when people pay for everything, even if it is a date.

I’ve seen a few videos when men and women have expressed what they find attractive and unattractive - some are polite and some are just obnoxious. I wouldn’t get mad watching them though, some are kind of funny to watch.

I can’t steal my own money :joy: My boyfriend and I have a joint account that all of our money goes into. What’s his is mine and visa versa.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.