If you click on this thread you have to write a fun fact

And I believe it can be turned off by other genes? Idk…

Fun Fact: I didn’t have the required medicines today to lower down an infection caused in my body, so my mother made an antidote (at least I think it was that) using some random herbs, cloves, mint etc and forced me to drink and I was ready to throw up…but, it actually was really good in taste :relaxed:

1 Like

Fun Fact: I have to go buy sports shoes today, cause mine broke during the selections for the sports event which we are having at school. By “broke” I mean the bottom of the shoes completely teared off while I was doing long jump, and I had to run around like a crazy person until I was able to find a spare pair of shoes for my next event… which didn’t even end up happening, so I stressed myself out for nothing :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

FF: i have school today

FF: im lameeeeeeeeee

FF: I don’t hold grudges. I tried to hold one but gave in because I couldn’t stay angry at them lol :rofl:

I know sometimes bad things happen and I can’t get along with certain people, then I end up getting angry however it’s really hard for me to stay mad at them. Even the people who bullied me-I don’t hate them. Maybe they had things going on in their life that caused them to act that way to me.

There is always a story behind every person and we never know what someone is going through, so all we can do is treat others kindly and be good people.

P.S Forgiveness is so very important :black_heart:

1 Like

FF: I COMPLETELY agree. I also can’t hold a grudge lol

Fun Fact: My spirit animal has to be Horrid Henry :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Ff im eating a cinnamon bun and its super yummy

FF: The weirdest glitch just occurred with @AnonymousAuthor1 and @Unique_911 's bios and profile pics on the Forums :scream:

1 Like

I like spiders.:face_with_monocle:

FF: what happened?!?

FF: I would need @unique_911 and @AnonymousAuthor1 's permission to post it : )

It’s just a silly little glitch, that’s all XD

Don’t worry about it, it just made me laugh a little :rofl:

Although it wasn’t even funny :thinking:

2 Likes

Tell me. It’s fine with me.

1 Like

I use google translate to sound out some words I can’t say.

1 Like

Haha same in language class when im doing pronunciation thats what i do

1 Like

FF: You’re super brave :facepunch:

P.S, this is a fist bump, not a face punch

1 Like

:facepunch:t5::v:t5:

1 Like

Fun Fact: I am so close to ending my first ever story and… I have no idea what to feel so I am just gonna stay neutral :neutral_face:

:star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face: :pleading_face: