If you click on this thread you have to write a fun fact

FF: I hav edone that multiple times, which is way I keep on replying so much :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ff: Omg it’s seriously so beautiful!

1 Like

Ff: I still watch Oswald and I’m 22 (Anyone heard of it though :thinking:)

1 Like

FF: This is my first time telling a fact on this thread!

FF: this is like my billionth time I made fact one this thread because I keep on clicking on it :joy:

FF: I know 5 languages. (Can only speak, not read, 2 outta the five)

FF: That’s really impressive.

I always find it fascinating/cool when people speak more than 1 language, I don’t know why :joy:

1 Like

Fun Fact: I still watch Oswald too! (And Noddy also, which used to come on POGO channel with Chhota Bheem and all :heart_eyes:).

1 Like

Fun Fact!!!111 I’m going to post on this thread multiple times to make up for the people who just want to read fun facts instead of writing one :joy:

1 Like

Fun Fact: I should be studying for a test now

FF: I’m going to go do that now
BONUS FACT: I used 3 different styles of Fun Fact. Fun Fact!!!111, Fun Fact, and now FF :slight_smile:

FF: I’m listening to Hamilton.

2 Likes

FF: I am also eating. Lol

1 Like

FF: I have 103 topics that I created :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

FF: I’m shocked by that fact. :scream: (that’s a lot to me anyways lol)

1 Like

FF: Not gonna say who but I had a crazy dream that one of the Forumers in the community (whom I never met in real life) started a perfume industry, became rich and bought a mansion :flushed:

3 Likes

FF: I had a dream last night about my family and I running away from our mad scientist uncle who is also an archaeologist and builder, and we were running through a forest. The forest was full of dry leaves and there was a lot of sunlight, and I remember it being beautiful. This was the middle of my dream; I don’t remember the start of it. We came across this small hill- and because that patch had a heavy load of dry leaves, my sister slipped and there was a red snake with black and pale yellow triangular patterns; and it ate my sister. We then ran to this rock platform; (for some reason I don’t think we were crying), and we stepped on these 4 huge stones which opened to my uncle’s cave where there was hieroglyphics and moss everywhere, and gears and machinery. And that’s it- I don’t remember the ending, but I remember waking up and the first thing I remembered being a certain view of the forest from a perspective.
Well, it wasn’t a great dream, to say the least.
And I think the Uncle was half bald with silver spectacles and a brown wool vest under a pale yellow pinstripe shirt that was half buttoned.
I remember certain things in specific detail, and I can’t remember the rest.
Sorry, I tend to ramble.
Main thing is: I also had a weird dream, but your’s is much more interesting!

1 Like

Oh wow Toasty, your dream is really interesting, crazy, I love it (I love reading about dreams) :laughing: , omg, the snake ate…I can’t even say it :scream: :confounded:

Tbh, I don’t like having dreams all that much (or should I say nightmares?) because something always creepy happens in them :sweat:

1 Like

Exactly! And I don’t like dreams either, because dreams are bad for you, in a way. If you have dreams, it means your brain is awake and continuously functioning, which isn’t good for sleep. I tend to have a lot of dreams though. And yeah, I hardly have a good dream.
FF: When I was 7 or 8ish? I had a dream about waiting for the traffic light on one side, where I saw a woman crying by the rubbish bin, and I don’t remember her face, but she was wearing a bright orange skirt that had a lot of ruffles. I asked her why she was crying, and she said because she didn’t have anyone to kidnap, and then she made a gesture that showed she was about to kidnap me. SO before the traffic light turned green, my family and I ran across, and ran back home, where I remember I hid inside a clock, and my sister hid inside a painting, and my parents hid behind the bed.
I again, don’t remember the ending.

2 Likes

Yikes, that’s scary :fearful:

I hate that we can’t control our dreams when we’re sleeping, but at least we can day dream XD

2 Likes