If you could be fluent in four languages, which languages would you choose?

Malayalam: My mother tongue I wish I could be fluent in this language
French: I can speak a little bit of french but I wish I could be fluent in it too
Korean : :heart_eyes: To watch k-drama and BTS
Hindi: My dad is half north indian I wish I could be more fluent in it too

3 Likes

Well, I am already fluent in English and Russian, so that’s two down.
I’m currently learning Dutch, so that’ll be my third language.
As for the fourth…hm…
I guess I’d choose Japanese because I really like Japanese culture.

6 Likes

Go Dutchhh!!! :netherlands:

3 Likes

English - cause I mean how else would I communicate wit my family?
Spanish - I’m already working on becoming fluent, I just think it’s a beautiful language
Arabic - also a very beautiful language and I’ll be able to communicate better with a lot of people that I know
Swedish - I just really wanna visit Sweden.

4 Likes

Japanese, German, Korean and Polish

3 Likes

French, Japanese, Italian and Persian/Farsi.

4 Likes

english, french, spanish, and asl bc then i can sign stuff offending ppl and they’d never know :eyes:

4 Likes

Ukrainian ~ I already know some, but I’m definitely not fluent. My family used to speak it but now nobody does. I want to bring it back.
Spanish ~ I’ve always wanted to learn. My sister is learning it in school and she’s really good and I’m so jealous lol
French ~ Since I live in Canada, it’d be kind of impossible not to know at least a little bit of French. I took it in school but I forget most of it :sweat_smile:
Norwegian ~ Honestly, I’m not completely sure why I want to learn Norwegian. But I love Highasakite and my cat is Norwegian so I think it would be cool lol

5 Likes

Spanish, Chinese/Mandarin, Hindi, and French

1 Like

Japanese :sparkles: :sparkles: (because I’m 100% obsessed with anything from japan, their language, culture, history…and I’m planing on moving there at some point in the future.)
Spanish (because it’s very useful)
French (because I just love the way it sounds)

1 Like

Definitely Spanish, it sounds so poetic if that makes sense lol and I think it would be really useful considering how it is spoken in half of Central and South America and also in Spain ofc (which is a beautiful country, I actually visited Barcelona and it is number one on my list of European cities I would like to live in)

Next is Arabic, I actually think it sounds beautiful and Arabic script literally looks like art. Also I like Arabic culture and I would like to visit more Arabic countries.

I would also like to speak Russian, it sounds so bold and powerful.

And the last language on my list would be Japanese, it is so cool and not a lot of people outside of Japan know how to speak it. Also I like to watch anime. :blush:

1 Like

Actually, French is more common than Spanish. It’s a common misconception. Spanish is only useful if you are in the US and South America. French is spoken in over 40 countries, it’s a universal language.

I learned this from French class if anyone is wondering.

1 Like

korean, Japanese, spanish and french