If you could change anything about your body

What would that be? You can choose just one thing. I would change my hair into curly hairs :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

eh, I would say…my hair, nice and short and straight can move it freely OR shake it like I have a wig on. XD

3 Likes

I think I’d make my hair grow faster so I don’t have to wait so long to braid it after I get it cut.

10 Likes

My body type or perhaps my horrible hair :joy:

3 Likes

I would change my height I hate being tall I wish I was shorter

2 Likes

I’d like an extra pair of arms for sure :muscle: Clothing might be a bit expensive.

9 Likes

Medically? Or cosmetically? Or magically? :eyes:

Medically:

• No more of these evil migraines when someone talks or the sky has a couple clouds. :angry:
  • No more menstrual cycles. I don’t want a baby, no need for me to prepare for it every lunar month.
  • 20/20 vision. I get like 20/30 even with glasses on, and I was strongly recommended not to seek laser correction, 'cause I’ve got such a mess in there that it’d probably make it worse.

Cosmetically:

• I’d stop getting bucketloads of acne on my chin despite being 24. :angry: Just 'cause I act like I’m still a teenager doesn’t mean I have to still break out like one.
  • I wouldn’t mind no more hair growth below my neck, that’d just be a bonus.
  • I have these 2 scars on my front teeth from falling on my face as a toddler. Those can take a hike.

Magically:

• Laser eyes perhaps. :smiling_imp: Maybe telekinesis, or teleportation, or invisibility…
4 Likes

This is unexpected :joy:

3 Likes

I feel you :disappointed_relieved: I even got surgery but my head still hates me lol

2 Likes

I didn’t know you can get scars on teeth o.o

3 Likes
This isn't me, but they look somewhat similar to this:

I’m pretty sure it caused an issue in the enamel creation in the spots that got hit. The area is smooth, and hasn’t changed at all since I got my grown teeth in. :woman_shrugging: Kinda strange, but at least I still have them lmao.

2 Likes

To have clear skin.

2 Likes

Can I as why?

2 Likes

Because I’ve had acne since I was 5 yrs old, and it just won’t go away. Plus I like the image of my face being clear, it would make me happy.

2 Likes

Not if you cut out extra arm holes. :smirk:

4 Likes

I would change my hair from naturally curly and terrible to a bit longer straight hair that looks healthy and not terrible like mine does. If it was change pain I’d right away get rid of my headaches and right out what actually happened to my knee and then get rid of the pain. I’d also like to change my height to make me a tad taller and make my teeth look whiter (yes I brush them twice everyday like I’m supposed to and they are more yellow than yours probably are)

1 Like

I would definitely have to say my height. 5 to 6 inches more would make me happy. I just wanna be able to see over crowds. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I’d change my nose… it’s kind of big and pointy and no me gusta

2 Likes

I would change

• My face shape and probably some of my facial features
  • I’d get rid of all my acne because ew!
  • I’d make myself skinnier and have my hair grow longer
1 Like

I always wanted to be taller

2 Likes