If you could change anything about your body

I would get rid of my stomach flab.

I think that I’d also like green eyes.

2 Likes

Thiccer booty

4 Likes

I relate to this. My hair will never grow and I hate it so much thats why I always have box braids to try to make it grow but It never will :pensive:

1 Like

Quick question, no offence to @lale or anything, but isn’t making a thread about what you would change kinda pointless because we should honour and treasure our bodies no matter how we look. We don’t need to look a certain way to be beautiful.

I’m just not sure this thread is necessary…

2 Likes

Be taller lol I’m really short

1 Like

my weight, body figure/shape, or height

1 Like

My weight and appearance probably :joy:

3 Likes

oop you said only one thing but I can’t think of only one thing so:

• my mouth (I want to get reduction surgery lmao)
  • my body :woozy_face:
  • everybody always says how pretty my eyes are but all see in pictures is the fact that they look asymmetrical
  • this sounds mad dumb, but when it gets really cold outside, my skin looks jack cheese because it gets blotchy and purple and I hate being really pale for the most part :clown_face:
2 Likes

I would want to have my hair grow faster and give myself abs.

2 Likes

I want my iris to disappear

2 Likes

Honestly I made it because I was talking to my boyfriend about how I want curly hair and he has curly hair and wants straight hair. The same way I have natural hair shading (brown and blonde) and I hate it and a friend if my that has not it wants it and makes it with hair products. (I can give you infinite examples) So I thought it’s funny how nobody’s happy about themself and always want the opposite, maybe if I had curls I would want straight hair etc… in fact someone said he wants to be shorter and someone taller confirming that
I could say I want to be skinnier cause I’m overweight but I didn’t cause it’s something I can change, but not my hair if not with specific products etc…
The thread was more about “let’s dream a bit together” or “even if we don’t like a detail about myself there is people who has it like we want and doesn’t like it, so just be happy with what you have” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

One thing? No—

Medically, I’d want my eczema and aquagenic urticaria (water allergy) to go away, as well as my asthma and all my allergies haha.

In other terms-

• My knees are… weird. I’d want them to be not weird :joy:
  • I’d want my eyes to be lighter brown because everyone always says they’re black but they’re not :sob::joy:
  • I’d want to be taller
3 Likes

Almost everything I think ;-; except of my long eyelashes maybe but if it’s only one thing then I guess my eye color;+;

1 Like

I’s love to have long eyelashes, I can’t even put mascara on mine cause their too short lol my father and my brothers have it long but me and my mother don’t, it isn’t fair :roll_eyes:

When I put Mascara on mine it looks awful ;–; Long eyelashes are pretty but it becomes annoying when you put sunglasses, I can literally see them all the time :joy:

1 Like

Then I’m glad that I don’t have them cause I wear glasses u.u

1 Like

same

2 Likes
  1. Longer lashes
  2. hair thin not thick
  3. bigger lips
  4. taller

i’m 4’11 and im 15 :raised_hand:t3::pensive:

4 Likes
  1. Taller