If you could change anything about your body

My hair for sure, I’ve got A LOT of (thick) hair and it isn’t even soft or anything like that. It’s also very difficult to brush every day so I would be really happy if that would
:upside_down_face: change:joy:

1 Like

I feel you, i had difficult to brush my hair too,now I’m using a tangle teezer and it’s more easy, you could try it too

1 Like

I’d loveeeee to get rid of my rosacea. It’s not like the ones online (mine is mild) but it’s annoying regardless, and it’s actually possible, but I can’t use creams for months, I’m way too lazy.

Also, I’d like thick hair, I used to have it but my hair thinned out :clown_face:

And like maybe 1-3 centimeters more for my height… :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, I’d want perfect vision too so I wouldn’t have to wear my glasses anymore :joy: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

What is that

1 Like

Think of it as having red cheeks all the time.

*Mine are on my cheeks, but other people have it on different parts of their body

2 Likes

I’d get rid of my dark circles. I’ve had them since even as early as elementary school but they’ve only gotten progressively noticeable as of late. They make me look so tired and miserable all the time and I hate wearing makeup so :woman_shrugging:

It’s a tough life haha

2 Likes

I would not want glasses anymore sometimes.

1 Like

Yeah especially when outside is cold and you go in a warm place and you can’t see anymore :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d like to be skinny

2 Likes

I’d really love to have

• Smaller waist (I’m working out to have it rn);
  • Blue eyes;
  • Bigger lips.
2 Likes

I’d give myself an androgynous torso.

1 Like

oof I know how you feel :pensive:
cream doesn’t help for me

2 Likes

I would change my body. I am wayyy to under weight for my age… and it’s not healthy. I get picked on because of it… and it really hurts. This sucks…

3 Likes

Let me guess fast metabolism?

2 Likes

Yep! And it might be nice for others., but not for me! People say, “why don’t you eat”? And I’m like, “why don’t u mind ur business” because trust me, you do not know what I eat… just because I’m skinny doesn’t mean I’m not eating… like why you so fat? Lemme guess no Metabolism ? Like Jesus., mind ur business… nobody asks you why you got a cocky personality

3 Likes

Honestly, my arm are like sticks but I have a big butt and my thighs are just average. I have fast metabolism so I rarely gain weight.

2 Likes

Everything about me it skinny and tall…

2 Likes

I have a friend like that, she gorgeous and so are you.

2 Likes

Aw thank you. But not really… I rarely get compliments… mostly “insUlts”

It’s really sad too, because with every word they say… I change my style. I mainly wear oversized clothes to cover my body. When I’m in public wearing short sleeves I hold onto my arms so that nobody can see my body,

3 Likes