If you could change into one of the characters from Episode, who would you be?

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are doing well and you are safe! (and that this category is good for my topic :smiley:)

I’d like to know if you could turn into an Episode character for a day, who would you be?
Would it be a character from your favorite Epi stories/series (and what makes you feel that you love them so much?), or would you turn into your own character? Maybe you would be fairy, mafia leader, vampire, singer or anyone else… :black_heart:

2 Likes

That’s a really hard question!! Often the characters go though a hard time and of course nobody would want to be in such a situation! I think, I would want to be the character whenever I smile into my phone/book! So I’d go with
Aurora (detective) from Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane (Marshmallow O.)
Kiara (mafia girl) from Deep Attraction Pride & Fate (LadyDianna)
… and many more, but I read too to remember all of them😂🥲
It’s the sass and love story I fall for! Or magic powers!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I can’t choose LMAO!! I will just list them.

1. Blanka from Mindreader by @Alusza
  2. Francesca (Baby) from The Arrangement by @thebutterfly_episode
  3. Tala from Anyone But You by @janinestories
  4. Aurora from Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by @Marshmallow_O
  5. Chloe from Cruel Beauty by @ShanenRicci
5 Likes

@sweetenedblacktea I know what you mean! Yeah, everyone would love to have a simple life :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and we knew that episode characters have a lot of drama, but they have also beautiful and good moments, full of adventures.

@June_Sinclair so many I know :heart_eyes:

And I see both of you chose Aurora from Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane so I think I need to check this story in free time. :black_heart:

Edit. Oh, and I love Blanka!

2 Likes

You should totally check out Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane!! You won’t be disappointed!

And I adore Blanka a lot!!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Awww thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

No problem :blush::blob_hearts: And love you Jani :hugs:

totally agree with @June_Sinclair !! The story line is fantastic and the directing is incredible!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ikr!!! :see_no_evil:

1 Like