If you could change one thing about Episode, what would it be?

Probably making the platform and the forums… More Exciting

1 Like

I just wish they were way less strict and more mature. That’s all

actually

it gets payed dust tho

Bumping :blush:

Profile Avatars get Updated.
Stop making readers read those ghastly Episode Stories.
Stop Episode Stories in General.
Add more monolids, POC hair, skin tones, & face shapes.
What’s the point of the follower thing? Right. Nothing.
Better Search feature. e.x Interactive, CC,
More Episode backgrounds.
More genres e.x psychological thriller, sci-fi,

6 Likes

I don’t really agee with that because the person who worked hard to get number one will just get knocked down :sob: ( not saying the publisher didn’twork hard) but I like the idea though and great thread :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I think they should give us the option to restart a certain episode or skip to a certain episode instead of restarting the whole story :thinking:

6 Likes

No gem choices

2 Likes

I would make a tab specifically for Newly Published stories. Even if they updated it once a week, I feel like it would give more new stories a fighting chance to be noticed. The current “section” :roll_eyes: has like 3-4 spots and they are always “don’t read ep 3” or “not finished, don’t read” or just in general junk stories with horrible grammar/directing. If they had a full tab (and maybe genres within the tab) more new stories would get some recognition.

9 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Bump :grimacing:

Agreed.

2 Likes

there is a list for new stories in stories we heart.

Yes, but it has 3 spots for stories. That’s not very many. I think new stories should have a tab to themselves with separate genres.

1 Like

true. and not to be mean but a lot of the stories shown are garbage. I dont know how often it get updated.

it would be cool if they updated with once a week with all the new stories posted that last week.

1 Like

I think it should be easier for new authors and new stories to get noticed

1 Like

Ohh also you should be able to unpublished stories

you can hide them. then people will not be able to find it on the app

2 Likes

How would you suggest they would do this?

That’s what I’m sayin! :smile: there are 3 spots and every one of the stories’ description says “test, dont read” or " do not read ep 3!". When there are people who put out stories that are actually good that get next to no app exposure.

1 Like