🌏 If You Could Go On A Trip Anywhere In The World With Anyone, Where Would You Go And Who Would You Take? 👫

This pandemic has me missing going on adventures.

I always wanted to go to Japan for some reason. Of course, I would take my partner in crime, my husband. :metal2:

7 Likes

Japan!!! For anime and stuff, yes!!! I would take my mom and my brother.

3 Likes

I want to go for ramen as well lol.

2 Likes

lol that too. I would love to get to know more about Japan, their culture, food, etc.

2 Likes

I totally want to go back to my hometown, Italy. With my mans, ofc! To show him how I grew up, (he was born in Mexico so I would also love to go to Mexico to see how he grew up)

1 Like

Italy would be cool to see. I have never been to Mexico. I have seen pictures of how tiny the streets are. I would be afraid to drive in certain parts of Mexico. The cars drive too close to each other.

1 Like

I know, also my boyfriend said that it doesn’t matter how old you are to drive (all you have to do is reach the pedals then you can drive):face_with_raised_eyebrow: I was all like “So I can drive there!!!” and he was all like “Yea”

1 Like

Oh wow. That is interesting.

1 Like

Tokyo, with my group of weeb friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

@maree_s Japan seems awesome! I’ve always wanted to go, but I have never had the chance, maybe one day (hopefully.)
I would love to go up to Lake Placid right now especially because of fall and all the pretty changing colors and plus the weather! I could go for a really nice, peaceful hike. I went to Lake George the last weekend of August and spent a few days at the lake and Saratoga Springs (if you know upstate NY at all) with my family and it was so, so nice. Maybe I can convince my mom for a weekend out, which is much-needed already with all the virtual crap with school lol

1 Like

I would go to either Paris, or New York. Mainly Paris, because I love the Eiffel Tower!! I would take my family, and my friends.

1 Like

I would go to America probably. And would take my mom,dad, sister, 3 cousins, grandma and grandpa

2 Likes

Never been to upstate NY. I have been to NYC years ago. Central Park, Highland Park, and the High Line was a must see.

I could get fat in NYC. The restaurants are ridiculous good.

1 Like

I would like to go on the trains to see different countries near France as well.

1 Like

America is so different depending on where you go.

Cities are a lot different than rural areas.

1 Like

i never visited any foreign country :confused:
But I hope I will one day :smiley:

1 Like

So far, I have only visited Canada. That was right before the pandemic lol.

1 Like

For sure!! It’s so sad to see that the city is basically abandoned at the moment. I hope things go back to normal soon ://
and hahah same here! The cafes and restaurants are so good. I love going to a restaurant after catching a great Broadway show. I miss those days lol

1 Like

I can’t imagine NYC being quiet. They doesn’t seem real.

1 Like

if I could go on a trip anywhere in the world would it be the US with my best friend

1 Like