If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what food would it be?

Mine: Spaghetti

Share your food below :point_down:

8 Likes

Mac n’ cheese :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Pizza :kissing_heart::pizza:

3 Likes

as a good italian, pizza!

3 Likes

probs pizza or burger

1 Like

Pie, you can put evrything in pie, fruit meat, vegetables, its basicly just a lunchbox made of bread.

3 Likes

Potato. I don’t necessarily like it that much, but it’s versatile.

2 Likes

Part of me says chicken nuggets. :joy: But I think that would be a very short life if I did. :grimacing:

2 Likes

If it were possible to live off of one food and you were only allowed to live off of one food, what would it be? :joy:

1 Like

mashed potatoes all the way them potatoes are the only thing in life that’s keeping me going

2 Likes

Ooh I have to agree! There’s so many kinds of pizza for each meal :yum:

3 Likes

pizza, or salad😫

they both have options and can be eaten in different ways😅

3 Likes

Shahi paneer :yum: or mango :mango:

If I ate Shahi paneer only I’d be totally unhealthy, good thing it’s a rarity for me :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Fruit and vegetables, or just anything healthy for me because I’m not trying to die.

3 Likes

Watermelon 100%! :watermelon: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

pasta :yum:

2 Likes

Ooh what exactly is Shahi paneer? It sounds really good :eyes:

2 Likes

It is! It’s like heaven literally we (my family and I) all love it but we only eat it parties. I HATE parties but will go for the food or when I’m forced to :lol: It packs way too many calories though and by the end of it I feel bloated but it was totally worth it :tired_face: :joy: it’s also vegetarian :blob_hearts: eat it with Naan, anything leftover can use spoon. The paneer (tofu cubes) are soooooo good and so is the cream (I’ll call it cream). Feel free to split the cubes (they’re soft) to smaller portions. It’s also at restaurants. A must try :two_hearts:

Pic from google:

5 Likes

Ooh that looks so good! Especially the cream :heart_eyes:
The calories are just a small price to pay :joy:
I’ll have to keep my eye out for it whenever I’m out to eat!

3 Likes

No one can live off of eating one food. Even if that one food is a fruit or vegetable. This question is hypothetically speaking. It’s just for fun, lol.

1 Like