If you could snap one thing out of the episode universe what would it be

it could be anything, stories, story genres, animations, anything. If you want, you can add more to the list but I want to see what ONE thing you hate the most in episode. gems are not included because everyone in the episode community hates them

16 Likes

I would love to see the story “It Started With A Bra” vanished from the shelves, from my POV around the same time it was released a couple years back, a couple of authors had lost their stories because their stories had a bit of sexual content in which Episode decided to just remove those stories, but at the same time, they publish the story “It Started With A Bra”? That story cause a lot of outrage through our community and other stories like “In My Bed” which was also a Episode Original caused huge outrage too. So back to your original question, I would vanish both of these Episode Originals and any other story like that that caused a backlash on our community.

19 Likes

The cliche scene where the mc went somewhere and she comes back and she sees some person hitting on the love interest or smth. Then she starts running out of the room then the love interest sees her and starts running after her. Then now we’re left here. The mc crying for no reason. I mean, if you can’t trust your lover but they trust you, there’s literally no point of them being together imo. 🤷

Then the mc personality is listed as “smart” :laughing: lol, Idk who or what the authors are tryna fool.

17 Likes

LMAOO!! ik what ur talking about. I would vanish that too.

5 Likes

not to mention how creepy it is for your new neighbor to steal YOUR BRA! just gross

10 Likes

Frr, that needs to go. The mc is practically messing up their relationship for no reason. :joy: I’m sorry but I don’t understand that, authors need to be more specific when it comes to scenes like this.

10 Likes

Probably romances with toxic bad boys, altho popular mean girls are a close second.

13 Likes

mafia stories in general - the app would be a lot cleaner without them imo.
also, please no more twin siblings or siblings falling in love with the same girl/guy (it’s weird)

23 Likes

The cliche where the MC changes their appearance and suddenly the love interest adores them. It’s shallow and kind of offensive, as most of the time the MC wore glasses before the transformation, making it seem as though glasses aren’t appealing (I wear glasses).

12 Likes

Glasses are peak fashion tbh

9 Likes

There’s so much! First thing I thought of was pyscho exes. Next was unhealthy relationships portrayed as attractive. Also, romanticized abuse.

11 Likes

The part in stories where the MC is uncomfortably getting hit on by men (to put it lightly) and the big, strong love interest saves the day! It’s not as romantic as authors may think it is. Saving someone from being r*ped and then flirting with them isn’t romantic in the slightest.

Also “bad boys” who aren’t really bad boys, just douchebags who wink and do that weird lip animation.

13 Likes

the cliche scene when the mean girl is obessed with the LI like metal and magnet! and then if the MC is the softie and wouldnt stand up i would just be mad as wha!

12 Likes

Easy, bad boys. Can’t stand them, especially when they are the LI.

9 Likes

i’d have to go with the toxic bad boys

7 Likes

ikr! not only are the mafia men toxic but it’s not accurate of how the mafia works

7 Likes

not only is it the bare minimum but the way the authors just sprinkle these scenes as if they aren’t tramautic enough for readers who may have been victims.

7 Likes

The removal of the daily login feature.

5 Likes

the stories where the female mc has a ”badass” rude personality and slaps the love interest for no valid reason, and the readers say it’s hot. i swear it has to be the dumbest thing i’ve seen, and the character is also portrayed as having a bratty attitude until she meets the love interest and hates him with a passion and then falls head over heals for him and all of a sudden goes soft. it doesn’t make sense to me?? like slapping someone no matter the gender of the person for no reason is honestly just abuse, but oh “since she’s a female and he’s a male it’s fine it’s just for comedy”

9 Likes

This. Is what I’ve been trying to discuss before, thanks for pointing that out. I agree, this needs to stop! But I don’t think it is going to anytime soon. :pensive:🤷

6 Likes