If you could snap one thing out of the episode universe what would it be

yeah sadly, but the topic still should be talked about and people should be made aware that it’s not okay. some people will probably not care, but it’s worth a shot :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Exactly.

4 Likes

If I could snap one thing out of episode, it would have to be the thing that keeps me from binge reading the stories upon it. I lose the emergent when I have to wait 11 hours to read the next chapters.

10 Likes

exactly abuse is abuse. if it was the other way oof, im not saying its justified. both sides should never put hands on each other

6 Likes

yeah exactly, if it was the other way around everyone would be harassing the author

5 Likes

Yup!

2 Likes

The first one: Mafia stories everywhere! In mystery, in thriller, in action, in adventure, in LGBTQ (authors literally just change the LI’s gender in an already existing mafia story) and in romance (maybe this last one is somewhat justifiable). They take up way too much space, I’d like to see a new genre just for mafia stories.
And other than that, the horrible searching system and the whole gem thing.

10 Likes

The navigation is shockingly bad for a professional app.

6 Likes

early access.

5 Likes

I would remove this waiting for passes
And want unlimited passes back

5 Likes

unlimited passes exist, but only for episode original stories.

4 Likes

I thinks she meant in general.

3 Likes

Yeah . I mean for community stories without money

3 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes

. The whole ‘gems will help give your story more exposure’ nonsense.
. Mafia stories (they are everywhere)
. Bad boys
. Episode officials/ featured stories.
. You know what, get rid of gems entirely.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

My biggest pet peeve is the same stories trending on every single shelf… that irks me more then mafia stories, toxic romances, means girls, and bad boys.

4 Likes

I’ll keep it simple!

The scene when the mean girl kisses the LI and then the MC sees it, she thinks that the LI’s cheating… and then runs away, LI doesn’t see her and then just after she leaves he pushes the meanie away!

Nice timing little kitty!

3 Likes