. If you got a (new) tattoo, what would it be of?

Ok…so one of my friend is really obsessed with tattoos…and she want to have one …and she is asking me …to help her …
But let me tell you guys I don’t have any idea about it …:grin::joy::joy::joy:

What you think about this one

6 Likes

It’s cute, but it’s a little mainstream and I’m guessing a lot of people would have something similar. Is there anything that has a personal meaning to her she could get a tattoo of, like a family member’s name or a drawing by an artist she likes?

6 Likes

Well that’s a great idea…

1 Like

I love it :black_heart: I think she should draw it on herself and walk around with it for a day, so she can see if it’s something that she’d want inked on her for the rest of her life.

I’m actually getting inked again in february and i’m getting a watercolor rose on my arm and a sort of henna type tattoo on my right hand, even though it’s quite popular, it’s something that i really like :grin:

3 Likes

Sounds fascinating…lovely …I would like to see that too…

1 Like

I would, but my tattoo artist hasnt sent me the designs yet :black_heart:
I can show you my favorite tattoo though, i got it a little over a year ago.

4 Likes

awesome seriously…fantastic i love it:…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

flower:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes::black_heart:

1 Like

I like tattoos like this🖤

3 Likes

second one is too good:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes: Especially the purple :black_heart:

1 Like

same …purple looks superb…:heart_eyes:

1 Like

It really does :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I want a flying pig on my left arm and I want a bag of rap snacks on my right arm. Then I want Chocolate Mama written on my neck.

4 Likes

sounds intresting…

1 Like

@BadassSaasha look the purple one…

1 Like

Very my mom doesn’t think I’ll do it but all three of those have a special meaning to me

1 Like

if i will have a tattoo …i will have something related to nature ,because i love nature …i will obivously have a flower or something…

2 Likes